What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations sando

Apey

Staff member
i couldn't agree more.. i was in shock watching all our origin hopefuls struck down with injury

i bet the idiot laurie daley was praying that farah would be ruled out so that his decision to select ennis could be justified.. but our mighty captain fought on bravely, not to mention earning man of the match in a losing team! (yes, we should never have lost! but thats not the point lol)

i fink i c sum gramma der fro u sando

or mebbe i shud say san DOH u no?

sando88

Not a Moderator
im quite capable of writin with no errors as i told u b4 my iq is in top 5% of population. i choose to write quickly and not edit my mistakes anymore and i abbrv my words. besides if spelling errors make people like u angry then why would i go out of my way to fix em

im quite capable of writin with no errors as i told u b4 my iq is in top 5% of population. i choose to write quickly and not edit my mistakes anymore and i abbrv my words. besides if spelling errors make people like u angry then why would i go out of my way to fix em

hey guys just wanted yall to thank me for 1000 hard earned posts.
i gone to alot of trouble in sharin my thoughts n that and am trying to improve on spelling cos yall get pissed at me.
so just drop in n share ur words of wisdom n thanks n encouragement.
b4 i know it i be at 10000 n i cant wait for dat special day. aight cheerio.
<3 sando

You're now making this way too easy.

Slackboy72

Coach

Oh the humanity...

we hav never met and shall never plan 2
keep dreamin

I never said we met.

I knew you from NRL Rant. It's funny to see you haven't changed, you're talking more sh*t than ever.

God bless you though, it's always inspiring to see a genius try and make his way in the world.

Broncodr01d

Juniors
Broncodr0id:
c3po-1.jpg

His mum is working on adding some maroon.

Guess you had to be there - kinda missed the respone you were wanting from fellow sheep? :sarcasm: It's kinda sad, you wasted time searching the net for this :lol:

I hope you get a laugh now I bumped it, one of the loyal flock will come to your rescue and save it from the FAIL it currently is listed as.

At least Timmah puts thought in to his posts, this is just High School stuff.

Last edited:

Latest posts