What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Tigers

LatK7

First Grade
f**k me, the Saints fans try and do the right thing and congratulat their opponents and the mouth-breathers who support other teams come out of the woodwork with their choke calls.

FWIW, congrats Tigers.

It's disappointing, but Saints have had such a great amount of success the past few seasons they have to bring them down a notch.

typicalfan

Coach
The Dragons road is now either play NZ across the ditch or Broncos at Suncorp. The other alternative obviously is being eliminated.

I can't see Manly or Melbourne losing.

typicalfan

Coach
If it wasn't a choke nobody would be calling it a choke fool
When Minichiello dropped that bomb in the 2003 Grand Final, that was a choke.

I would even throw the Minichiello trap with the boot in origin that led to a try for Queensland a choke.

Glass houses...etc etc

axl rose

Bench
Bennett has taken Broncos in 98 and in 06 to GF wins after taking a loss in the first week of finals. Wouldn't surprise me if the Tigers see them again.

super_coach

First Grade
The game never got anywhere near the hype and in fact was a little down on the standard I expected. Tigers were terrible in the 1st 40 and the dragons even worse in the second forty.
The drags should have put the tigers away before half time, a couple of times they had massive over laps on their right edge but elected to go the other way. Iam afraid their players who are calling the shots have pretty bad vision. In 2012 I think they should get Moltzen into the halves at least he might get things rolling.

As for the Tigers, they will be better for the run and with Lawrence due back next week, things look bright

sydraider

First Grade
WTF has happened to Darius Boyd? Is he carrying an injury? FMD he looks like a cat out there!

HowHigh

Coach
WTF has happened to Darius Boyd? Is he carrying an injury? FMD he looks like a cat out there!
Yeah, wasn't impressed at all by him..looked like he got his form back the past few weeks but that was gone again tonight

SerbDragon

Coach
f**k me, the Saints fans try and do the right thing and congratulat their opponents and the mouth-breathers who support other teams come out of the woodwork with their choke calls.

FWIW, congrats Tigers.

sigh.. your right.

lets not stoop to the levels of these insecure koksuckers and carry on.

congrats Tigers, game well played.

typicalfan

Coach
Dragons have a tough road now, I think the problem is a few players are just out of touch. There are glimpses of good stuff like Soward setting up Nightingale but then there is the ordinary stuff as well.