What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations To The Bunnies!

Pumba

First Grade
Congratulations to all Rabbitohs fans and the Rabbitohs Football Club itself it is great to see the Red & Green going so well in 2007. Even know we are only in Round 3 it is just great to see the Bunnies get some wins together it is great for the game.

Well Done & All The Best For The Rest of 2007!!

P.S BRING ON ROUND 5!

BWNB

First Grade
Well done, i didn't see the whole game but things are starting to look good for you, as for us.... The nightmare continues.
Best of luck for the rest of the season...

Ziggy the God

First Grade
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Well done, i didn't see the whole game but things are starting to look good for you, as for us.... The nightmare continues.

Well said BWNB, good sportsmanship! :thumb

Sugar

Bench
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Thanks BWNB,One positive for the sharks was G.Bird he had a blinder in a losing team should pick up some dally m points for his effort

BWNB

First Grade
chewme said:
Thanks BWNB,One positive for the sharks was G.Bird he had a blinder in a losing team should pick up some dally m points for his effort

Yea didn't see much of the game, couldn't really see but i hear he did have a good game. As did the Ex Sharkies.
Anyway. How does the rabbits squad look in terms of depth in key positions?

Sugar

Bench
eagle rock said:
I just want to get a seat on the bandwagon before it gets too full.:sarcasm:
Its filling up fast Phil Gould has purchased a ticket and will be the first booted off due to treason against the red and green

Sugar

Bench
We got the trifecta tonight
NRL 26-16

Premier League won 28-12

Flegg win 30-22

Trifecta!

murraymob

Coach
chewme said:
Its filling up fast Phil Gould has purchased a ticket and will be the first booted off due to treason against the red and green
Do not let goose gould on your bunny express he will de-rail it. He said penrith would have good year they lost the first game .He then said they would finish last penrith have not lost since and are on fire :lol::lol:

bear56

Juniors
chewme said:
The only ones guilty of treason are the members who stabbed George & Noelene Piggins in the back.

bear56

Juniors
chewme said:
I agree with you both.I'm an old fashioned bloke & I like old fashioned R.L. players & to me Greg Bird is a hard, old fashioned, player.

chewme said:

There a few others shortly that will be charged with treason.

Dave Q

Coach
bear56 said:
The only ones guilty of treason are the members who stabbed George & Noelene Piggins in the back.

No one was stabbed.

George was given carriage of the club for several years and despite his best efforts, he was unable to succeed.

The partial privatisation was more than a management dislocation, it was a generational change for the greater good of the club.

A number of old timers have stayed on to lend support to the new order while grunt fans like me have not missed a beat either.

I was recently proud to vote to re-elect the board that supports our owners and current top management. I received a letter of thanks from them as well.

We are one united, progressive and happy club.

And we just so happen to be equal first.

Sugar

Bench
bear56 said:
Its over bear they are gone and our club is all the better for it we are financial and winning football games you have no arguement.End of story.
Go post your negative crap somewhere else