What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations To The Bunnies!

Ziggy the God

First Grade
bear56 said:
It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Chewme& Dave Q are members of Rusty's entourage.

It wouldn't surprise me if you had an IQ below 35.

Fancy trying to defend what GP has done considering what has happened since he has left.

Why don't you look at the ladder on the right side of this page. We haven't been there since 1989, and we can thank one person for that, your false messiah.

The olive branch has been extended to GP, and he has rejected it. As far as I am concerned, it is his loss.

Glory, Glory to South Sydney !

bear56

Juniors
Ziggy the God said:
It wouldn't surprise me if you had an IQ below 35.

Fancy trying to defend what GP has done considering what has happened since he has left.

Why don't you look at the ladder on the right side of this page. We haven't been there since 1989, and we can thank one person for that, your false messiah.

The olive branch has been extended to GP, and he has rejected it. As far as I am concerned, it is his loss.

Glory, Glory to South Sydney !
It doesn't matter what my I.Q. is jackass,treachery is treachery.The effort on the field has nothing to do with the actor or his mate.

Sugar

Bench
bear56 said:
It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Chewme& Dave Q are members of Rusty's entourage.
Rusty has an entourage in the tens of thousands and we wear the red and green.
The only fools missing out are bitter twisted morons living in the seventies.get over it and enjoy the success or just f**k off.

bear56

Juniors
chewme said:
Rusty has an entourage in the tens of thousands and we wear the red and green.
The only fools missing out are bitter twisted morons living in the seventies.get over it and enjoy the success or just f**k off.
The only entourage Rusty has,looks back at him from his bathroom mirror.

Sugar

Bench
So from a perfect start to the season which we should be talking about you raise dead topics from the past.
75.8% voted yes and are reaping the benefits
24.2% GET OVER IT

Dave Q

Coach
Thats right Ziggy, Richo himself has provided me with this assurance re olive branch.

As I said, George did what he thought was best for the club, as it turned out, despite a fair crack at it , it didnt work.

Thus the movement to let GP go, was broad and popular.

The distribution of power at the moment is fair, honest and entirely transparent.

If GP doesnt want a part of it, thats his choice.

We will have to get on with winning the premiership and creating as much happiness for our long suffering fans as we can.

Souths are eternal. Its was before GP and it shall be after.

We already owe a great debt to Rusty, Phac , Richo and our 25% member reps.

Sugar

Bench
Dave Q said:
Thats right Ziggy, Richo himself has provided me with this assurance re olive branch.

As I said, George did what he thought was best for the club, as it turned out, despite a fair crack at it , it didnt work.

Thus the movement to let GP go, was broad and popular.

The distribution of power at the moment is fair, honest and entirely transparent.

If GP doesnt want a part of it, thats his choice.

We will have to get on with winning the premiership and creating as much happiness for our long suffering fans as we can.

Souths are eternal. Its was before GP and it shall be after.
:clap: :clap: :clap: Dave nails it home again

bear56

Juniors
You were the one to raise the topic of treason Chewme.Or are you one of those people who believe that we can say whatever we like as long as it conforms with the Party propaganda.

Sugar

Bench
bear56 said:
You were the one to raise the topic of treason Chewme.Or are you one of those people who believe that we can say whatever we like as long as it conforms with the Party propaganda.
I was refering to P.Gould and the media circus that has swamped us the same people who rubbished us not to long ago.Not former club personal who ran our club

Sugar

Bench
If you wish to talk treason i will submit a post from another forum and when you finish reading it will be end of topic.

bear56

Juniors
chewme said:
I was refering to P.Gould and the media circus that has swamped us the same people who rubbished us not to long ago.Not former club personal who ran our club[/qu
I applogise.

Sugar

Bench
bear56 said:
chewme said:
I was refering to P.Gould and the media circus that has swamped us the same people who rubbished us not to long ago.Not former club personal who ran our club[/qu
I applogise.
No problem Bear,The entire topic of GP is discussed so much on other souths forums that i am tired of the subject its seems to have avoided this forum much to my pleasure;-)

Dave Q

Coach
George did what he thought was right, but it was actually, wrong.

Doesnt mean we dont respect or care about him.

But the club is bigger than George. Its bigger than any of us.

I am not so hard on Gould as others are.

I love Souths.

Dave Q

Coach
bear56 said:
Chewme&DaveQ.I understand what your saying now.But it still hurts.

Fair enough.

As chewie says, enjoy the good times. We have to re-learn about doing that I suppose, but we will get there.

This is a wonderful side, well coached and well resourced.

They are thrilling!

They are astonishing!

They are souths.

bear56

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Fair enough.

As chewie says, enjoy the good times. We have to re-learn about doing that I suppose, but we will get there.

This is a wonderful side, well coached and well resourced.

They are thrilling!

They are astonishing!

They are souths.
Agreed.This side reminds me of that magical era 67-72.A Premiereship can't be that far away.