What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations!

Dog-E

Juniors
Sterling said:
You forgot something you hezbolah .. .we won last night .. .while you have conceeded over 100 points in 2 matches ....... :lol:

Whaa? Is 28 MORE than 14 then, is it??...Sh*t, and here I thought you'd lost!! :(

Oh well - Just enjoy it while you can...you, er...Hampadoolie! :?

Because it'll be your last....or at BEST - your second last for the year! ;-)

strider

Post Whore
its ok - keep paying for your teams Dog-E ... but be careful not to pay too much - AGAIN! ..... seems thats the only way to get enough talent at the doggies to win a GF - rip off the cap for a few years, then cry about how unfair it all is when you get caught, then conn your illegally gained players into taking pay cuts - woohoo! - doin' it doggy style!

KevinArnold

Juniors
Dayum, Dog-E is fired up

I'm picturing Dog-E with the facial expressions that Terry Hill had on yesterday. The head wobble, saliva sprayed over the monitor etc etc....

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Dog-E said:
Chris has bee at least solid.

And I'm surprised you don't know, anyway - we pretty much signed Chris just to get Nathan at the club...you'll probably see a few 1st graqde cameos from Nate next season - if he continues the rapid progression he has made under a properly structired training program, and some decent coaching this season!

Rep player in the next 3 years....for SURE!

Nate Armit is a TOP little player! How you can let your Flegg player of the year go - i just don't understand!...Oh that's right - that's not the Parramatta way to develop your own talent!...Far too much effort - just buy someone else's down the track when they're established!

Thanks yet again Smithy & the Squeelie Bins!! :D

You bought one of our promising talents then bag us for not developing talent? You just said you only bought Chris to get Nathan, if that isn't a sign of not developing your own talent then I don't know what is.

Then there's the fact that without "Future Rep" Nathan Armit, we've still managed 2 (or was it 3? I don't remember the SG ball and HM ladders) minor premierships, turned out the NRL rookie of the year (we all know Tim will win) not to mention a 19 year old fullback who is already twice the player Patten will ever be, and two other 19 year olds who all did well on debut, and Ben Smith who has been dominant since coming into FG (just ask Gasnier). Yeah, we certainly aren't big on juniors at Parra :roll: tossbag.

Dog-E

Juniors
eelsta said:
THE MORON SPEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such verbose eloquence! I have no comeback to such a thoughtful rebuttal.

So let me just say - You are addressing a fan of the PREMIERS here!...So that'll be The Moron Sir to you!... >Show some goddamned respect to your superiors, you insolent little tadpole!!!! Kids today!...Not brought up all proper 'n stuff, I tell ya - PAH! :evil:

LOL

Dog-E

Juniors
KevinArnold said:
Dayum, Dog-E is fired up

I'm picturing Dog-E with the facial expressions that Terry Hill had on yesterday. The head wobble, saliva sprayed over the monitor etc etc....

Istschhh a carve up I tellsch ya! A fair dinkum CARVE-UP!!! They're gangin' up on me!...Wha'll I dooooo?? Teyre joining forschesch and PICKING on meeeeeee! :(

;-)

And I truly shudder to think what you spray over your monitor....

mickdo

Coach
Funniest part is, it sounds like Hindy might be back in 2 weeks. Where will the Dogs be in 2 weeks? :lol:

Dog-E

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
You bought one of our promising talents then bag us for not developing talent? You just said you only bought Chris to get Nathan, if that isn't a sign of not developing your own talent then I don't know what is.

Then there's the fact that without "Future Rep" Nathan Armit, we've still managed 2 (or was it 3? I don't remember the SG ball and HM ladders) minor premierships, turned out the NRL rookie of the year (we all know Tim will win) not to mention a 19 year old fullback who is already twice the player Patten will ever be, and two other 19 year olds who all did well on debut, and Ben Smith who has been dominant since coming into FG (just ask Gasnier). Yeah, we certainly aren't big on juniors at Parra :roll: tossbag.

Waffle, gibber, moan, bellyache, clutch at straws and FART!

Only fact of the matter is - That players can't seem to get out of Parramatta FAST enough!...Wonder why that is??? :lol:

And I have already congratulated you on your 2 Toy Premierships!...Just keep on plugging away - prove youre responsible to look after them properly - and just maaaaaybe one day Mummy will let you have a REAL one, eh?? Or u could just ask Santa?! ;-)

Dog-E

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
Coffs Harbour :lol:

With Hindy and the Parra boys!

2 weeks = 2 straight losses...So even if the crack IS back in a fortnight - it'll be too little, too late anyway!! :D

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Dog-E said:
Waffle, gibber, moan, bellyache, clutch at straws and FART!

Only fact of the matter is - That players can't seem to get out of Parramatta FAST enough!...Wonder why that is??? :lol:

And I have already congratulated you on your 2 Toy Premierships!...Just keep on plugging away - prove youre responsible to look after them properly - and just maaaaaybe one day Mummy will let you have a REAL one, eh?? Or u could just ask Santa?! ;-)

I think you just admitted defeat, you've got nothing :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Dog-E said:
As I said ladies - I am just returning the favour to your own fine folk that dropped by to say "Bad Luck" after some of our last weeks' losses...well - something like that....one of the words they were using repeatedly rhymed with 'luck' anyway!! ;-)

So - here's a little background music to go with your 'holier-than-thou' BS....

:-({|=

Boo-hoo.

Tail Legs Door:arrow: Back to the ghetto for you..

Didnt take long for the Turn round 2002 WOoden spoon 2004 champs 2005 back to the bottom for you fools:D

stiffmeister

Bench
Idiot, go back to your kennell in Lakemba loser.

You wonder why your club & fans are the most despised in this competition

Same old arguments of why we let go of our players. You'd have to be a schmuck not to realise its because of salary cap issues. Thats the purpose of the salary cap ie to spread the talent to clubs like yours & so on & so on.

Stop boring me & P**S ***

eelaholic

First Grade
doggies........from champs to chumps!

Gees that d*ckhead talks a lot of sh*t for someone full of hot air!

Once again......little man syndrome

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
Dog-E said:
G'day!!

Just dropping by for a visit to return the favour to all the caharming little Squeel fans dribbling all over the Bulldogs forums at the moment!

And to say WELL DONE on your Minor Premiership!...And to pass on some sage advice to make sure and ENJOY it over the next fortnight - because now Hindy is GOORRRNNNNN - Then so to are the Squeels One Man Band - GOOORNNNN!!...Not that u were going to win it ANYway - but it'll be SO much fun seeing the Minor Premiers sliding out the back door on your arses, after successive humiliating losses in the semis series! :D

But for the next 2 years or so at least - everyone will remember who the Minor Premiers were, eh??...2 years of recognition better than nothing - take what u can get! So grab that JJ Giltinan shield and run Hindy - RUN off to the nearest blind Parra cheerleader's house - and get yourself some while you can still impress someone with the fact you finished 1st on the regular season table!...You don't have long now - So HURRY! :lol:

hindygorn3mw.jpg

Now...1 down - and 1 to go - Just need to see St. George knocked out - and I then honestly don't care WHICH of the other 6 teams win it!!!!

And yes, yesss, before you start - we missed the semis - blah blah blah and yawn - save your breath, losers!....But at least we are still the PREMIERS - for a few more weeks yet, hey?! ;-)

Ok, well I just came round to offer my heartfelt congratulations, and I'm done now....But don't worry - I have a sneaking suspicion I'll still see some of your charming lot, such as Slimy Eel and Eelsta & co dribbling round the place over the next few weeks - until the Squeels are officially out! So this is not goodbye - just....au revoir!

aaaawww gee. you are just so cute with words when you are sad. please correct me if i am wrong, but didn't you wittle puppys get the wooden spoon just a cuppla years ago for cheating? get a life penis brain.

Blu`

Juniors
One man team? Thats funny because we just beat the team sitting third without that 'one man'..

bluenwhite

Juniors
Johnny_Eels said:
"Never Keep a dog down".... stupidist thing the dogs done was sign Big Willie and Let Anasta go now tell me how many Parra Juniors you gonna sign this time to make up for it or you must be bitter we put 50 on ya oh yeh and dont forget the Tigers. Parra is no one man team.
parra players we signed or parra rejects we signed?
seems like the parra coaching staff can't see talent. :)

and we'll see next year if we made the right choice in letting anasta go.
(ofcourse we did)

Latest posts