What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations!

El Diablo

Post Whore
a Dogs fan?

p6fh.jpg

bluenwhite

Juniors
stiff-meister eel said:
Idiot, go back to your kennell in Lakemba loser.

You wonder why your club & fans are the most despised in this competition

Same old arguments of why we let go of our players. You'd have to be a schmuck not to realise its because of salary cap issues. Thats the purpose of the salary cap ie to spread the talent to clubs like yours & so on & so on.

Stop boring me & P**S ***

wait wait wait..
wait a second..
i can smell something..

it's http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=117819

stupid idiot! why do you think the posted this thread? i'm sure if your stupid supporters hadn't had posted that then this thread would be non existant!

Dragons Cross

Juniors
Geez Dog-E, it sounds like you're going to really enjoy the Parra v Saints GF!

I know I can't wait. Sore Loser...

Can someone say 'Worst Premiers Ever!'

bluenwhite

Juniors
dragons cross i wouldn't be saying anything - when the dragons have FEW (2 or 3) injuries that's their excuse for not going far into the finals and having a shocker of a season!

now we have had nearly all of our first graders injured at some point this year and have 6 regular first graders out plus 4 premier league players and you're making fun of us for not putting up a good premiership defence?

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

dazeely

First Grade
Dog-E said:
Istschhh a carve up I tellsch ya! A fair dinkum CARVE-UP!!! They're gangin' up on me!...Wha'll I dooooo?? Teyre joining forschesch and PICKING on meeeeeee! :(

;-)

And I truly shudder to think what you spray over your monitor....

Do they give inmates internet access? Hows Big Bubba going tool. Squeel like a pig boy. Heard big Bubba's been burying his bone in your kennel sunshine.

Piss off fool........

bluenwhite

Juniors
Dragons Cross said:
Sorry blueandwhite all I can read there is the excuses from another sore loser.

Worst premiers ever!
haha, how ironic, as it was last year (and the year before) the dragons supporters making the same excuse as i am now and getting pissed off when people say it's no excuse!

Dragons Cross

Juniors
Last year we lost because of bad preparation for the semi, it's not an excuse we just weren't good enough. We didn't have any major injuries bar Bailey.

Worst premiers ever!

CrazyEel

Bench
Dragons Cross said:

I hope your right DC, a Dragons/Eels GF would be one helluva game and one I'd love to see. It's been a long time to wait as we still owe you guys from 77 :lol:

Dog-E

Juniors
Dragons Cross said:

Nice!

I'm so glad - and surprised - you can at least put our differences aside and admit that the HIGHLY unlikely horror story of a Parra v Saints GF - would be an absolute travesty to this fine game, and that any winner of such a game would indeed be....The WORST....Premiers....EVER! Your candour and honesty amazes me! Kudos to you! :D

This is great though - 4 Pages of thouroughly crappy comebacks now! :lol: And not even a SINGLE witty comment amongst them! ...Yet last season you couldn't hardly find more than 2 or 3 Parra supporters in this forum even if you left out some naked photos of Hindy's crack as bait! Keep it coming ParraScum bandwagoners! :lol:

Now let me show you something that Hindy & Smithy will NEVER EVER be in a position to get their hands on in their career spans - and something that Timmy Smith will only ever get within touching distance of, when he is smart enough to join the proud history of the Parra player 'ship 'em in & ship 'em out' exodus -

folkeseymascotgftrophy3ae.jpg

Look....But DON'T TOUCH!!!...It's still ours for a few weeks yet, and we don't want your filthy fingerprints and drool all over it! Jealousy is a curse, eh?...

bartman

Immortal
Jealous of last year, when we're still playing this year? Don't think so...

Enjoy your mad monday dog-e :arrow:

Dog-E

Juniors
Thanks, I will enjoy it Bartman! :D

I'll even buy you a beer!...and u know what - it'll still be cold by the time you and your mob get there... ;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
Dog-E said:
Nice!

I'm so glad - and surprised - you can at least put our differences aside and admit that the HIGHLY unlikely horror story of a Parra v Saints GF - would be an absolute travesty to this fine game, and that any winner of such a game would indeed be....The WORST....Premiers....EVER! Your candour and honesty amazes me! Kudos to you! :D

This is great though - 4 Pages of thouroughly crappy comebacks now! :lol: And not even a SINGLE witty comment amongst them! ...Yet last season you couldn't hardly find more than 2 or 3 Parra supporters in this forum even if you left out some naked photos of Hindy's crack as bait! Keep it coming ParraScum bandwagoners! :lol:

Now let me show you something that Hindy & Smithy will NEVER EVER be in a position to get their hands on in their career spans - and something that Timmy Smith will only ever get within touching distance of, when he is smart enough to join the proud history of the Parra player 'ship 'em in & ship 'em out' exodus -

folkeseymascotgftrophy3ae.jpg

Look....But DON'T TOUCH!!!...It's still ours for a few weeks yet, and we don't want your filthy fingerprints and drool all over it! Jealousy is a curse, eh?...

I myself have a healthy dislike (NOT hatred) of the Canterbury club, based on recent history and allegations.

I can't say I hate them - simply because it was never proven what they did in Coffs Harbour.

My dislike stems from the intense rivalry we share, and the recent cap issues - I for one didn't like what happened then in 2002. Why? Simply because it is bad for the game.

Of course, one can't blame the Bulldogs fans for those issues - it is clearly the administration that is at fault, and you seemed to have rectified it.

Anyway, back on topic.

You claim in this post that nobody made a witty comment in 4 pages. And nobody had a good comeback.

But can you truly tell me that calling all us Eels fans "ParraScum" etc. is witty?

I don't really condone what some of my fellow Eels forum members did - going to your forum just to stir up trouble. Rather silly, and I can see why you would retaliate.

But pointing out the lack of quality comebacks when the only material we have to work with is "ParraScum" and the likes....It's rather ironic I would say.

In any case, if you truly want a good debate with good rebuttals, then why not incite a football argument that extends beyond the normal Canterbury-Parramatta rubbish? (You know what I mean: Bulldogs Fan: Parra has won more spoons than us. Eels Fan: Bulldogs are*edit*and cap cheats. etc).

Glenn

First Grade
Eelementary said:
I myself have a healthy dislike (NOT hatred) of the Canterbury club, based on recent history and allegations.

I can't say I hate them - simply because it was never proven what they did in Coffs Harbour.

My dislike stems from the intense rivalry we share, and the recent cap issues - I for one didn't like what happened then in 2002. Why? Simply because it is bad for the game.

Of course, one can't blame the Bulldogs fans for those issues - it is clearly the administration that is at fault, and you seemed to have rectified it.

Anyway, back on topic.

You claim in this post that nobody made a witty comment in 4 pages. And nobody had a good comeback.

But can you truly tell me that calling all us Eels fans "ParraScum" etc. is witty?

I don't really condone what some of my fellow Eels forum members did - going to your forum just to stir up trouble. Rather silly, and I can see why you would retaliate.

But pointing out the lack of quality comebacks when the only material we have to work with is "ParraScum" and the likes....It's rather ironic I would say.

In any case, if you truly want a good debate with good rebuttals, then why not incite a football argument that extends beyond the normal Canterbury-Parramatta rubbish? (You know what I mean: Bulldogs Fan: Parra has won more spoons than us. Eels Fan: Bulldogs are *edit*and cap cheats. etc).
Just go back and crawl into your kennel and enjoy your Mad Monday while we go about playing finals football in September.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Glenn said:
Just go back and crawl into your kennel and enjoy your Mad Monday while we go about playing finals football in September.

Huh?

I must have missed something...

I'm an Eels fan through and through!

Latest posts