What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations

We've seen the end of the season, only the finals to go. Congratulations to the teams who made it!
*Note, the ladder I have recently seen on the website was incorrect.

Minor Premiership has been won by the Newtown Bluebags!

1st - Newtown Bluebags (17 points)
4 wins, 1 draw, 6 bonus points, 30 articles
2nd - Gold Coast Titans (17 points)
5 wins, 5 bonus points, 28 articles
3rd - Penrith Panthers (16 points)
4 wins, 1 draw, 5 bonus points, 29 articles
4th - St George Illawarra Dragons (11 points)
1 win, 2 draws, 5 bonus points, 28 articles
5th - South Sydney Rabbitohs (9 points)
2 wins, 3 bonus points, 23 articles
6th - Sydney Roosters (9 points)
2 wins, 1 draw, 2 bonus points, 21 articles
7th - Parramatta Eels (6 points)
1 draw, 3 bonus points

If someone has found an error, please let me know.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Thanks NT.

Looks we got there on Green preferences.

Huge pat on the back to fellow baggers for getting all five posts in every round, thereby earning the bonus points. It was touch and go for a few games but the rallying was grand.

Good luck to all the semi-finalists. It looks like a close race.

Dragons v Rabbitohs.
C'mon, this has to be a monster. If Rabbitohs field the side they did last match, this will be amazing.
Dragons, easily the most improved team this year. A real title threat. Especially after that Newtown draw.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dragons are hitting some form. The semis are lot closer than the points table suggests.

Bubbles

Juniors
Congrats to Newtown on their Minor Premiership - good luck to all teams in the finals; will be following with great interest!

Titanic

First Grade
Onya 'Bags ... well deserved :clap: in a competition like this the number of articles is truly the benchmark rather than wins as participation is the key factor.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's the most dominant and closest top 3 I can recall in F7's.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Interesting, if the Panthers got one more post in, it would have been them winning the minor premiership.
Non Terminator said:
I could go all cliche and say points don't matter anymore.
Bonus points matter. No surprise that the bonus points reflect the rankings in the top five.

Interesting, if the Panthers got one more post in, it would have been them winning the minor premiership.

Bonus points matter. No surprise that the bonus points reflect the rankings in
the top five.

I was referring to finals excitement lol.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Congrats to the teams that made it I am surprised we've sneaked through lol considering the year we have had but anyway good luck to those left and let's just enjoy it!

bartman

Immortal
Congrats to all the teams who made the finals, and best of luck in the remaining games this season :thumn.

Phenomenal effort by the Bluebags to again have a perfect tally of posts made :clap:, and also by the Titans and Panthers who have shown they have the systems in place in recent years to get darn close to 100% of posts :thumn.

Well done to the Dragons, who after a hard season last year are up there with the big three in posts made, and can match it in the quality of writing. And good luck to the Bunnies who pulled together when it mattered to earn their semis spot.

As for the Roosters and the Eels... time to hit the F7s Mad Monday! :b:.