What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations

gronkathon

First Grade
Congrats to you guys and your team for making it this season.

I am a Tigers fan but if we can't win it I would love to see you guys or the Warriors get up for the title. Real football sides who are a joy to watch (but as fans of each know so very frustrating at times) instead of grinding, plodding tedium ala Dragons, Manly

Agree - I would love to see the Raiders progress beyond week 1, they are exciting to watch.

Either way, next year they will be a team to be feared, thier forward pack is as good as any.

alan89

Juniors
I would love to see Canberra knock over the Dragons again in the first week. That would be delightful... the Raiders are an exciting team to watch and I think they are approaching a good era for the club.

Thanks , its a good time to be a Raiders fan , and the future does look good.

We have some good young players with a forward pack that will match any in the comp

pantherz9103

First Grade
I agree that they are a team to be feared. I'd rather the Panthers play Manly or Warriors than the Raiders right now

hindy111

Post Whore
use where awfull last night but congrats-hope use smash the dragons and go one better than parra last year

slammingsam

Juniors
I agree with the first post. If Souths dont make it..I will be riding the Raiders/Warriors bandwagon. Dugan has won me over..

Rogue.9

Juniors
Thanks , its a good time to be a Raiders fan , and the future does look good.

We have some good young players with a forward pack that will match any in the comp
I hope you manage to keep them, any Parrr juniors that seem to show promise get poached by either Manly, Cronulla or the Warriors

Raider_69

Post Whore
don't know why your congratulating anyone around here. 99% of the fan base on LU have been death riding the club and coach all year. They've had nothing to do with this clubs success... the playing group and their coach, whom most "fans" have been bagging all year are the ones to be congratulated.

sydraider

First Grade
I dont know why there is congratulations at all, havent won anything yet and besides, a few of those games this season we threw away, should have been top 4, the players and coaching staff do deserve kudos for the second half of the seaon though, especially the last 8 weeks, I didnt think they could win 5 games on the trot.

there is a change of mentality in this team, that game friday night we would have typically lost but they held on and did enough to win even though they were off their game.

Excited for next week, have a good feeling.