What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consistently worst current regular NRL top grade player

ANTiLAG

First Grade
When was the last time Inglis PLAYED 80 minutes? I mean played and wasn't a pedestrian for 70 minutes. Does something brilliant once every season and he's suddenly the world's best player. Pfft!!

Piss off. Greg was all shades of awesome until he had to leave Melbourne. His worst year before this season was playing standoff; and he was MOTM in the grand final that year. Seriously, get a clue.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Latest contender: Braith Anasta
Word, it really sucks when it's your freaken captain is going for the low percentage plays not even a second into the game. Then there's his all round lackadaisical efforts. FFS he's supposed to lead. Hope he f**ks off to England or Union.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Horror-games-stil-dogs-Carige-5654711.jpg

dogslife

Coach
Yes Brent Kite must be terrible, he has only won one Churchill medal, absolutely terrible.

All that means is he had one good game that just happened to be the GF, and honestly it was take your pick with the manly boys that day, Shaun Berrigan won it in 06 ffs. Kite is a waste of space

nrlnrl

First Grade
John Sutton looked absolutely woeful today. I thought he must have been stoned or something and didn't know what was going on around him.

:lol: - reminds me of that movie "The Club" when the young guy is stoned & tries to play. He spends time wandering around & staring at birds flying around the ground. It's an Aussie Rules movie, but could be adapted to many different team sports.