What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Consistently worst current regular NRL top grade player

mongoose

Coach
Alan Tongue over the past few years.
Despite the fact that a bunch of downies from Canberra think he is a champ, he would not get a run at any other NRL club other than LOL@50uff$.
Special mention to Antonio "Pillow" Kaufusi, Anthony Quinn, David Simmons, Steve Michaels, Bryce Gibbs and Joel Reddy.

I feel bad for Tongue, there really isn't a place for him in the team at full strength. He's terrible at hooker and Fensom has left him for dead at lock. Even McCrone would make a much better utility. He's not going to make any impact off the bench as a second rower.

The Raiders are like NSW last year where the captain should not have even been in the side (Gidley).

Now that Nick Kouparitsas has departed the NRL we have quite a few legitimate contenders for this award.

This just in from BesthalfwitPUS -
Anyone from the Dragons.
You heard it here first.

lmao

The troll that is BHP has Dragons fans shook. Second post and boom he gets a mention.

Cliffhanger

Coach
Andrew Mccullough is def in the top 5 this year
Lol Nub, thread title says "consistently the worst" McCullough hardly fits that description, yes he's been pretty hot and cold this season but he has had his share of good performances in 2011. His kicking game from dummy half is fairly solid. For a young player to show that vision is impressive.

Tommax25

Bench
Forgot about big georgie rose
still he's on their bench every week, he's fair dinkum hopeless, surely they have another front rower better than him, surely?!

Than Vic? Hmm, maybe, but perhaps the fact that he's one of the few local juniors we have in the team keeps him in there when a more deserving youngster might be waiting in the wings.

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Lol Nub, thread title says "consistently the worst" McCullough hardly fits that description, yes he's been pretty hot and cold this season but he has had his share of good performances in 2011. His kicking game from dummy half is fairly solid. For a young player to show that vision is impressive.

Perhaps i'm being harsh on the kid, but watching the dummy half go from Baptiste who looks quick and lively between the ears to mccullough just seems to kill the broncos speed and momentum.
This is prob why he looks just plain awful for mine

BranVan3000

Coach
John Sutton must have seen this thread and decided to make his best effort to reach the top of every list today

Well done, f**kwit.

Rudderriffic

Juniors
I can only assume the reason that non-Knights fans are not yelling agreement with the selection of Ciraldo for this is that they don't know who he is.

If Ciraldo could be good for anything, it would winning this award.

anjado

Juniors
I think Beau Ryan is the worst player in first grade. Purtell is also up there i think some of the selections have been harsh i think Pomeroy has been decent this season.

John Sutton looked absolutely woeful today. I thought he must have been stoned or something and didn't know what was going on around him.

nomis88

Juniors
Not bad - for you. That being said, I have to tell you the Dragons took a step towards success when they offloaded Poore to parra and Ryles to.... Easts....

Other shockers through the years include Brett White and Brent Kite.

Yes Brent Kite must be terrible, he has only won one Churchill medal, absolutely terrible.

Latest posts