What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracy theories again.......

Loudstrat

Coach
I know it was a sh*t way to end a finals campaign - I still remember 1978. But geez Cowboys fans, I hope you are not fuelling the same fire than Henry and Thurston are fuelling - the old "Sydney hates QLD" rubbish.

If they were really against you, they wouldnt actively stop you making the biggest signing in years like we copped. It was a sh*t referee mistake. Ref calls the wrong tackle and has no idea a try will follow from it.

I like the Cowpats -generally classy fans supporting a club that us great to watch and a great example of a good club looking after it's area. Stay classy, and go better next year guys.

Canard

Immortal
I'm Looking forward to the Sydney Rugby League Grand final.

Cmon Loudy this post it's just Shit stirring for the hell of it.

typicalfan

Coach
Feel for the Cowboys. Speaking with emotion rather than better judgement. Lack of class by some Sharks fans at the ground was disappointing.

M2D2

Bench
Queenslanders want to take their ball and go home. Let em.
Even with winning origin year in year out, broncos night football they will still claim conspiracy.
f**k em.

_Johnsy

Referee
Well it is plausible that the refs decided that the set in the 7th minute (that the sharks had the ball) they would deliberately allow an extra tackle so that decision in the 7th minute would destroy any chance the cowboys had to win the game.

Shit decision, without doubt no-one is denying that JT.

But a Sydney conspiracy theory, what an arrogant self centred merkin you must be. Tin foil hats are the rage up North.

FMD

perverse

Referee
They actually believe it, is the thing. They truly believe it... this victim mentality fuels their origin team to this day. It's really quite sad.

fizman

Bench
Feel for the Cowboys. Speaking with emotion rather than better judgement. Lack of class by some Sharks fans at the ground was disappointing.

Would you mind expanding on what happened? I was at the game and was totally unaware of the 7th tackle issue.

Do you mean not gracious victors, or in relation to that particular incident?

Stinkler

Juniors
Perhaps us Sharks fans are sick of the bullshit that we are copping over it?
The Sharks are not at fault, and yet are being made out to be the bad guys by certain people and media outlets.
The fans haven't done a thing wrong with the ASADA thing or the salary cap issue, and yet we are copping a hammering from fans of other teams. About time something went our way.

What happened after the game anyway?
What was said?

applesauce

Bench
They actually believe it, is the thing. They truly believe it... this victim mentality fuels their origin team to this day. It's really quite sad.

I would argue that losing 8 origin series in a row is quite sad. Enjoy your empty trophy cabinet.

bor

Juniors
This shouldn't be about NSW v QLD. This is a shocking call that potentially lost the cowboys the game. The series of events throughout the game would have been completely different. Sharks could have won anyway, we'll never know.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee

Mitch seems quite sad:

201396-mitchell-pearce.jpg

Bulldog Force

Referee
Conspiracy theories :lol: Thurston is simply a sook.

Gus summed it up perfectly today - the Cowboys took the lead 2 times AFTER that mistake and could've won the game in the dying seconds.

God-King Dean

Immortal
That's the thing isn't it. What fuels Queensland is their inferiority complex. They've won 8 in a row - & they still think it's a conspiracy against them.

8 series in a row wasted, only to realize we are still better than them, & they still live in Queensland.

typicalfan

Coach
Would you mind expanding on what happened? I was at the game and was totally unaware of the 7th tackle issue.

Do you mean not gracious victors, or in relation to that particular incident?
I didn't mean the incident I meant after the game. The decision didn't cost the Cowboys the game.

Stinkler

Juniors
Someone from the NRL needs to haul this bloke in for a chat.

First he makes comments suggesting/demanding a player gets suspended.
Now he's suggesting that the entire NRL is corrupt.
He seems to think he is beyond the rules.

Call him in Mr Grant.
Make an "example" of him.

Latest posts