What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Conspiracy theories again.......

Bench
JT has some valid points,the cows have been knocked out 2 years in a row on dreadful calls,and souths have had a rails run all year,so the league probably does have an agenda,that NQ don't feature,and souths definitely do.

The Eagle

Juniors
Someone from the NRL needs to haul this bloke in for a chat.

First he makes comments suggesting/demanding a player gets suspended.
Now he's suggesting that the entire NRL is corrupt.
He seems to think he is beyond the rules.

Call him in Mr Grant.
Make an "example" of him.

World's biggest sook

Rebel

First Grade
Wasn't the "conspiracy theory" also fueled due to the crap calls the Storm got in the Bunnies game?

Bench
Thurston is right,the NRL favour some teams,the rest can help them selves.

Stinkler

Juniors
JT has some valid points,the cows have been knocked out 2 years in a row on dreadful calls,and souths have had a rails run all year,so the league probably does have an agenda,that NQ don't feature,and souths definitely do.

How does the Sharks winning make a Souths v Roosters "dream grand final" more likely?
JT is a bitch, bitching at his best.

Glen

Bench
It's not the first ever referee blunder and it happened so early in the game. It's ridiculous to point at that and stomp up and down about conspiracies - I didn't hear Henry or Thurston's quotes but if they were calling Sydney bias that is pretty pathetic.

Melbourne had a lot more reason to question the integrity of the refs after Friday's game and Bellamy/Smith did not buy into it at all

Someone

Bench
Mitch seems quite sad:

201396-mitchell-pearce.jpg

with the week off before the prelim?

fact is, cowboys were shite. i agree they were dudded, but its not like they stand a chance against one of the top 4.

perverse

Referee
I was pretty surprised he wasn't reprimanded (although he may have been behind closed doors) about commenting on the Snowden incident before a charge was laid. He's certainly taking a whole new level of piss with his latest whinge.

M2D2

Bench
Coming from a tigers supporter i cant help but laugh at 851. But now hes so ignored. Troll merkin.

firechild

First Grade
No doubt suggestions of a NSW conspiracy would fall in the category of questioning the integrity of officials. Fine him and Henry $10k each.

typicalfan

Coach
Where is that Geoff Toovey press conference. There needs to be an investigation!!!. JT is entitled to be pissed.

Bench
Coming from a tigers supporter i cant help but laugh at 851. But now hes so ignored. Troll merkin.
I am not a troll,just wait til after the Gf,I laugh at the Sharks buying a whole tigers side that didn't win jack,be happy with ayshford I say..

Someone

Bench
Thurston is right,the NRL favour some teams,the rest can help them selves.

oh please, get over it. a decision went against the cowboys. deal with it.

my team has been last for 3 years, dont see me complaining.

firechild

First Grade
What is never mentioned about last year game v Manly, is how f**king awful Cowboys played.

^ This.

Cowpats fans talk as if the game was in the balance at the time of the dud call. They never looked like winning that game. One of their 2 tries was off a forward pass when they only had possession due to the most blatant strip in the history of rugby league being missed by the refs. They got a helping hand then had the benefit rescinded later.