What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

continuing negotiations with other players

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Delaney is twice the player Ben Smith is, not saying he will be an amazing pick up but he would be handy at the right price. Plus he is a handy goal kicker.

natheel

Coach
id like to see Tahu back in the Blue and Gold.....but i dont think it will be him, itll be someone noone has said most likely

Jamal Idiris?
Big strong and quick and is yet to hit his straps.
Heard he was pissed off with the dogs when he was stood down for his push on Ben Barba in the carpark after a couple of beers.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Jamal Idiris?
Big strong and quick and is yet to hit his straps.
Heard he was pissed off with the dogs when he was stood down for his push on Ben Barba in the carpark after a couple of beers.
Can't see the Bulldogs letting this bloke go, would be a nice pick up though.

to be honest (sorry to use a Hagan saying) Robson is the guy we need to help guide Mortimer and KK, ok his kicking game isn't his greatest asset but Mortimer already has a kicking game and Robson's defence is great. Last week Robson seemed to take all the right options and played with a steady head when the game was close. He just took a few games to warm up and under Ando he is firing infact i would say Robson is playing the best he ever has.

sooperdooper

First Grade
delaney is a far greater player than:
ben smith
Tautai
Inu

He is in the same boat as reddy... however reddy is a noted try scorer with weaker defence. Delaney is a known metre maker with strong defence, but doesnt cross the line often.
However he regulary sets his winger up really well

lingard

Coach
"We also look forward to continuing negotiations with other players for season 2010."

Who is DA talking to now?? Kelly and Wing are both no goes now, imo..
would he go after Monas now??
Theres also talk of a centre... who would be the best fit for our team???

Brett Delaney.

lingard

Coach
Next year:
Hayne
Grothe
Delaney
Inu/Reddy
Reddy/Inu
Keating/Robson
Mortimer/Robson
Mateo
Hindmarsh
Shackleton
Poore
Keating
Cayless

Moi Moi
Kingston
Robson
Mannah

Would be pretty damn good, I reckon.

Pazza

First Grade
a half and hooker on the bench? mateo and shacks cant play the full 80 plus i think hindy will be playing less mins next year so we dont burn him out late into his career. id put horo on the bench and have cayless play some backrow at times during the game like the last 20, so we can have poore and fui on at the same time :)