What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract options

Thomo.

First Grade
Just thinking about get out clauses

I was wondering if Vagana would put a get out clause in his new contract with souths. when or if it eventuates!

I mean no disrespect to souths they have been struggling and it is vital for them to attract players to the club. They are getting new facilities for training over the next few years and have got other directions to head in the near future

souths haven't got reni matua, will they score some more high profile players?

Is it a thing players put in their contracts all the time?

thoughts...

The Nulla #2

Bench
Im still doubtful vagana will go.

I mean, id rather do arcitecture then play for a low club like souths, and be run by a low actor names russell

Cassidy

Juniors
yeh it would really surpise me if vagana goes!!!!!

the only benefit is money and souths couldnt offer him that much!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Cassidy said:
yeh it would really surpise me if vagana goes!!!!!

the only benefit is money and souths couldnt offer him that much!
Waht are you talking about?
he signed, gone done deal.
And that is good, because now Pierce can concentrate on keeping our other backs before June 30.
& we won't get stuck with Delaney hopefully.

The Nulla #2

Bench
He hasnt signed.

He may sign.

But hasnt signed.

Yes 2GB was very wrong - they are crap anyway

been offered a truckload, which he shouldnt refuse

what are you talking about?

coolumsharkie

Referee
I rate Scott, he's a slow learner but I'm sure with more experience he could be a great asset to the team, he's already an exposive runner and can break tackles at will.

What is strange though is him not pairing with Vagana but I guess thats a defensive issue and after seeing Vags miss some crucial reads on the weekend I guess I see thats why we have Bail's there now.

I haven't seen enough of the younger/PL centres to comment but there must be some others like Kelly ready to take the next step.

Macca

Coach
Vagana hasn't signed anything. He is not permitted to sign before the Sharks make their last offer to him. Get it right.

Cassidy

Juniors
yeh and what is happening with Pomeroy?

i know hes running around in PL but why hasnt he been given a crack?

Inferno

Coach
because he's sh*t?

looks like the Club rates Scott ahead of him, and most likely Kelly as well given that he's already had a run. Im sure he'll get a game at some stage this year.

Macca

Coach
Well if by some bizarre chance you are correct here Reefy then whatever he signed is void based on the provisions the Sharks made when they allowed him to negotiate prior to June 30.

PJ

First Grade
The person who gave him permission to negotiate before the June 30 deadline.

Inferno

Coach
PJ said:
From the way Pierce was talking I think we will:cry:

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Just when you think they are moving forward, and going to buy some decent players you hear that.

Macca

Coach
PJ said:
The person who gave him permission to negotiate before the June 30 deadline.

Correct.

Can you state your source for Vagana signing last night please?

Macca

Coach
No he doesn't and we haven't spoken to him yet.

Are you going to tell us your source? (2nd time)

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
So are you saying Greg Pierce has spoken openly about this? To you, or some group of supporter kids headed by 2 weird middle age men?

Latest posts