What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract situation for 2008 inc: Rumours and signings.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
timsmith said:
take it as fact
and he is bigger and better than nick

I heard a rumour recently that Jarrod Hayne will sign with South Sydney. The sources are very high up.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Ron Jeremy said:
I heard a rumour recently that Jarrod Hayne will sign with South Sydney. The sources are very high up.
I also heard this rumor, it's a done deal :crazy:

Gronk

Staff member
Side Step Cleal said:
Jarrod has signed a new contract to stay at Parramatta, where you been

Don't believe everything you read in the papers Buster.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Side Step Cleal said:
Jarrod has signed a new contract to stay at Parramatta, where you been

*agrees with Gronk*

Yep, he has signed with South Sydney and will be announced very shortly. My sources are very high up and in the know.

Inu will follow him there too as he has a relative that works at Redfern ovals tuck shop.

carson

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
*agrees with Gronk*

Yep, he has signed with South Sydney and will be announced very shortly. My sources are very high up and in the know.

Inu will follow him there too as he has a relative that works at Redfern ovals tuck shop.

I didn't realise Inu was related to Piggins.

Side Step Cleal

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
*agrees with Gronk*

please add your 2 cents worth lol
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/sh...d.php?t=189255
If you find any comments from Souths fans who said he was going to Souths not Parra post in that thread.

Gees Ron, here is your comment when Jarrod re-signed with the Eels. Also the thread you started to rub salt into South Sydney fans who dared to believe in a rumour. So the press conference was a hoax? please help where is Jarrod playing in 2009 & beyond.:crazy: :crazy:

parra pete

Referee
My information is that Hayne is a DEFINITE to join Souths. Someone said his dad, Manoa Thompson is an ex Souths player!!!!.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Side Step Cleal said:
please add your 2 cents worth lol
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/sh...d.php?t=189255
If you find any comments from Souths fans who said he was going to Souths not Parra post in that thread.

Gees Ron, here is your comment when Jarrod re-signed with the Eels. Also the thread you started to rub salt into South Sydney fans who dared to believe in a rumour. So the press conference was a hoax? please help where is Jarrod playing in 2009 & beyond.:crazy: :crazy:

that was another RJ

He will join Souths Sydney. As i said my sources are very high up and they said 'it was a done deal'. Inu will follow him as a relative of his works at Redfern oval tuck shop.

Stagger eel

Staff member
just so that we don't forget what this thread is all about.

Mitch Stansfield - West Premier League
Marty Mitchell - Aukland Lions
Kosta Koutararitsis - Canterbury

have all signed to play for Wentwrothville/Parramatta.

stuke

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
No, but they should be...

:shock:

ahh...gosh darn it!

so thats how Souffs are going to begin their domination of the NRL and the world.....through red frogs and zooper doopers!

MrT

Juniors
eelavation said:
just so that we don't forget what this thread is all about.

Mitch Stansfield - West Premier League
Marty Mitchell - Aukland Lions
Kosta Koutararitsis - Canterbury

have all signed to play for Wentwrothville/Parramatta.

Eela - know anything about the first two?

Stagger eel

Staff member
MrT said:
Eela - know anything about the first two?

ok!

I found out about 2 hours ago that Mitch Stansfield has decided to take up a short stint in France and will be back with Wenty by the end of May.

he's a ex Wests Premier League lock - that's all I know.

Marty Mitchell is a Hooker/Half who mainly played halfback for the Aukland Lions last year and impressed alot of Warriors fans with his performance, previous to that he was at the Burleigh Bears for a season or 2 and before that Canterbury flegg side.

I do believe he's a Parramatta Junior who went through the ranks with Feleti Mateo. Could be a handy little pick up.

MrT

Juniors
eelavation said:
ok!

I found out about 2 hours ago that Mitch Stansfield has decided to take up a short stint in France and will be back with Wenty by the end of May.

he's a ex Wests Premier League lock - that's all I know.

Marty Mitchell is a Hooker/Half who mainly played halfback for the Aukland Lions last year and impressed alot of Warriors fans with his performance, previous to that he was at the Burleigh Bears for a season or 2 and before that Canterbury flegg side.

I do believe he's a Parramatta Junior who went through the ranks with Feleti Mateo. Could be a handy little pick up.

Cheers Eela

Latest posts