What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract situation for 2008 inc: Rumours and signings.

Bigfella said:
Good luck to Davis and Storer.

Both are real good types who could certainly be very handy first graders in the future. Just a matter of opportunities and luck going their way.

is Davis any good he had huge wraps on him a few years ago ?

Stagger eel

Staff member
joel caine number 1 fan said:
is Davis any good he had huge wraps on him a few years ago ?

Josh didn't really kick on as well as we hoped however he recovered quite well after a shocking leg injury in 06 which threatened to end his career. lacking in the brains department.

eelavation said:
Josh didn't really kick on as well as we hoped however he recovered quite well after a shocking leg injury in 06 which threatened to end his career. lacking in the brains department.

so do u think he will ever be in first grade?

Stagger eel

Staff member
so do u think he will ever be in first grade?

if he applied himself he can do anything...he's now to old for the NYC so next year is a very important year for his career, he promised so much as a youngster, he played next to and outshined Iosia Soliola in a couple of Junior Kiwi matches so he's no slouch but if I was to give you a predicition of where his career could head I would say that he would struggle to make first grade.

eelavation said:
if he applied himself he can do anything...he's now to old for the NYC so next year is a very important year for his career, he promised so much as a youngster, he played next to and outshined Iosia Soliola in a couple of Junior Kiwi matches so he's no slouch but if I was to give you a predicition of where his career could head I would say that he would struggle to make first grade.

well he went to the right club

the one play the tigers lack is on the wing we dont really have many choices Tuiaki and Youngquest will be our starters than balmain dont really have any great wingers and wests have Davis,Cutler and Ryan and probley mcdonnell

so yeh if he does play well for wests i think there will be a spot for him

well he went to the right club

the one play the tigers lack is on the wing we dont really have many choices Tuiaki and Youngquest will be our starters than balmain dont really have any great wingers and wests have Davis,Cutler and Ryan and probley mcdonnell

so yeh if he does play well for wests i think there will be a spot for him

I still think he can make it, Top player very strong runner. I believe he may be more suited to the forwards now as he has lost his pace. But his game revolves around power.

PARRACHILEAN

Juniors
just a quick question last year in jersey flegg a player called paul ivan was playing in the wing and centre. I was really impressed with his play is he still with the club

Stagger eel

Staff member
PARRACHILEAN said:
just a quick question last year in jersey flegg a player called paul ivan was playing in the wing and centre. I was really impressed with his play is he still with the club

yes - he's part of the part time squad.

Stagger eel

Staff member
PARRACHILEAN said:
This means what sorry not sure what that means part time squad...

he's contracted at Parramatta as a part time player but will be predominantly training and representing Wentworthville. we have about 10 other players in a similar boat as Ivan.