What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

contracted players involved in an incident in Wollongong Saturday night.

St Georgio

Juniors
Dane Nielsen take 2.
I like what I saw from Milne, so I think our Centres could be settled.
Why merkin it not be Mary causing trouble, New Coach is needed now!

Last edited:

Old Timer

Coach
Even if Lafai is innocent, we should be trying as hard as we can to sack him.

Does that make me a bad person?
By all means sack him for the right reason which is because he is a dud footballer but for punters on here to say sack him without knowing the facts and in the next breath want to take Corey Norman means these type of supporters are as big a joke as the team.

Gareth67

First Grade
As reported on Nine National News , St.George Illawarra player Tim Lafai was issued with a infringement notice ,by police .
Will this ( if found guilty of the offence) now result in a fine from the Dragons hierarchy ? Or depending upon the severity of the offence , even dismissal from the club , thus freeing up more money to purchased top - line players .

mw10371

Juniors
Yep, if proven to be guilty, might perfect opportunity to let him go. Has been pretty ineffective this year. Time to give Milne a chance.

Old Timer

Coach
Any reason the other 23 year old player is not named in the article?
Any clues?
What would the wankers say if Aitken or Mann or De Belin were involved?
As I say, we can already judge him on his football but the jury is well and truly out on the rest.

Gareth67

First Grade
As reported on Nine National News , St.George Illawarra player Tim Lafai was issued with a infringement notice ,by police . Will this ( if found guilty of the offence) now result in a fine from the Dragons hierarchy ? Or depending upon the severity of the offence , even dismissal from the club , thus freeing up more money to purchased top - line players .

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Not good news but if he is found guilty then
they should take the opportunity to sack him. He has been a dud signing anyway so no loss.
A waste of cap space and a massive out that we have to take. Just like with Nielson.