What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Controversy Corner at 10am Sundays on 7 and 7TWO in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth

simostorm

Bench
..... had a late night last night.. i missed the freakin show.. what a joke..

Hopefully CC gets put online on sevens page so i can stream it..

Razor

Coach
It was quite good.

Why the Matty Johns show wasn't exactly this format I don't know.

That would flog the Thursday ratings every day of the week... lol

Back in the early 90s when the Thursday Footy Show first started, it was a lot more serious than it was now, and got destroyed in the ratings - at the time there was a separate Brisbane Footy show. Don't know how the Sydney one compared.

simostorm

Bench
Just watched it online on sevens site.. good show, Mason was good.. blunt and to the point.. Shame he's off overseas he'd make a good regular to the show.

El Diablo

Post Whore
What about that? Roy mentioned that the new sports mininster Arbib was a Roosters' fan and she came back with utter dribble regarding him being supportive of GWS. She's so far up the AFL's arse it's not funny, hence her lack of action after being humilated by Newman.

lol

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8103908/sports-minister-not-an-afl-fan

Sports minister not an AFL fan
22:42 AEST Mon Oct 11 2010
19 minutes ago

Federal Sports Minister Mark Arbib does not know how many players are on an AFL team.

Senator Arbib, who has just returned from the Delhi Commonwealth Games, was asked the question on ABC Television on Monday.

"That's a good question and I have to tell you, I don't know," he said.

"I'm a Sydney boy, I grew up playing rugby league."

Senator Arbib said he had been to Sydney Swans games, but preferred to support the Sydne

i immediately thought of her when was watching that tonight

she said he was a big AFL fan lol

docbrown

Coach
Good find El D - remember her making that stupid statement and acting all smug about it.

Typical AFL propaganda.

Brutus

Referee

Latest posts