What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool clip from some young Parra fans

natheel

Coach
sounds good im not a fan of rap or hip hop etc but this is quite catchy i think its coz its about the mighty eels ;)

Haynzy

First Grade
Does he mention Hindy? If so I must have missed it.
Not my cup of tea and if plagiarised that makes it even lamer!

Tony Bongo

Bench
Even if it is a rip off it still sounds quite good and a step in the right direction. Way better than John English in my books.
It would be great to see someone create something similar that was original.
I don't like the reference to Yellow either.
The girls did a great job with it. I listened to the original un original version some time ago and it was way more entertaining with the young girls doing the video clip - Well done to them !

TheRam

Coach
Since when have we been YELLOW? Fu*kin loser. Goes to the effort of doing a song and gets it way fu*kin wrong. :crazy:

Good on the girls though.

Warrior@Heart

Juniors
It's a tradition in hip hop, everyone borrows other peoples beats aslong as you don't sell the song rappers mostly don't bother with the whole plagiarism thing, especially if it's just for fun. If you can top the original artist usually you gain respect.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
id like to see twizzle do a similar youtube video to the song

rock on dude

BeavisandButtHead-banging.gif

Haynzy

First Grade
Twizz, i reckon we'd make a pretty formidable rhythm section.
We can get Guru Snr and Jnr on guitar and singing.
It'd be a huge hit. :cool: