What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cooper cronk an offseason target for the dragons

Kiki

First Grade
Cooper and Cromk are silmilar type players. Both great kicking games. Not a good move dudes. They have a player like Kyle Stanley who is a great 5/8 in the making, Beau Henry a future star at halfback. Soward and Kyle will be the starting halves.

Beau Henry has signed to the Dogs

Kiki

First Grade
oh i thought he definitely did?? where did i get that from? i hope i'm wrong!!!

stg666

Juniors
could have sworn i heard god say that beau was in his plans and would have to bode his time. hope i am right also.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Has this been confirmed? I thought it was still only a strong rumour.

Last I heard with Beau is that Dogs intrest has waived and Cowboys were after him. Dogs are after Hodkinson and Keating. They must have alot of faith in Barba NOT.

Definately no confirmation has been made on where Beau has signed yet in anywhere.

TheRev

First Grade
Last I heard with Beau is that Dogs intrest has waived and Cowboys were after him. Dogs are after Hodkinson and Keating. They must have alot of faith in Barba NOT.

Some doggies supporters (and Barba himself on the FootyShow) have said that the idea is that he will replace Patten in 1-2 years time at his preffered position of fullback.

nrlnrl

First Grade

Definately no confirmation has been made on where Beau has signed yet in anywhere.

I've heard that he met with the Cowboys recently, but knocked back their offer & the Knights are favourites to sign him.

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bulldogs are outsiders to sign Beau Henry.

Apparently some dill on radio said it was a done deal, and the rumour was repeated in the forums. It was never confirmed. Some people took it as gospel.

Knights are the latest rumour to sign Henry. Consolation prize for missing out on Gasnier.

Latest posts