What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk out for Origin II

chigurh

If DCE is booed at Suncorp for Game 3 that would be a first in Origin history. No Queenslander has ever been booed by a Queensland crowd - that I can remember anyway.

Can't imagine it happening.

Yeah, it won't happen.

Knightmare

Coach
I must say, I am yet to meet a Qlder who likes Fatty. Indeed, most of them seem to think he's a prick...

Stranga

Juniors
I must say, I am yet to meet a Qlder who likes Fatty. Indeed, most of them seem to think he's a prick...

Have you ever interacted with the guy?

He's an asshole.

Not Andrew Symonds or Jonathan Brown levels of jerkoff, but close enough.

ANTiLAG

First Grade
Won't shock me to see DCE off the bench, just allows Morgan to not have so much pressure. Him and JT combine better than DCE does with JT

Won't shock me either. I think Mal feels that he needs to be careful with DCE to not lose him as a long term rep prospect to DCE's sensitivites post Thurston and Cronk in the wake of 10 million dollar man scandal. But I think Morgan and Thurston > Thurston and DCE based on last year's origin and club form this year.

I understand DCE was underdone last year, but Morgan looked good in Origin 1.

If not for the 10 million dollar man scandal, I would be far mroe confident in saying that Morgan would start or slot into the halves early in the game. I personally would prefer that Morgan starts.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Won't shock me either. I think Mal feels that he needs to be careful with DCE to not lose him as a long term rep prospect to DCE's sensitivites post Thurston and Cronk in the wake of 10 million dollar man scandal. But I think Morgan and Thurston > Thurston and DCE based on last year's origin and club form this year.

I understand DCE was underdone last year, but Morgan looked good in Origin 1.

If not for the 10 million dollar man scandal, I would be far mroe confident in saying that Morgan would start or slot into the halves early in the game. I personally would prefer that Morgan starts.

By naming Morgan on the bench it takes the pressure off Morgan and that is why I fully expect that will save Morgan having the weight of expectations on him. Easier to name DCE at 7 and then make the change 2 minutes before they run out than name Morgan and have NSW get him nervous

ANTiLAG

First Grade
By naming Morgan on the bench it takes the pressure off Morgan and that is why I fully expect that will save Morgan having the weight of expectations on him. Easier to name DCE at 7 and then make the change 2 minutes before they run out than name Morgan and have NSW get him nervous

Ha. Brilliant.

You reckon DCE could perform that he is going to play as starting halfback at the press conferences?

Last edited:

Shorty

Staff member
Will the small minded and moronic Queenslanders continue boo one of their own, Cherry Evans, afterall he's a traitor, he didn't sign for a Queensland team.....go figure!
lol wtf?
Why would Queenslanders care about that?

GC is a crapheap I don't blame him.

Latest posts