What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper scoring 100 tries?

Will Cooper score his 100th try this season?

• Total voters

Syko

Juniors
I'd say yes he will, but I'm not that confident, not like it matters lol

alright Ill tick yes

D:

petetheileet

First Grade
Cooper is prone to them and he will miss out in the origin period...

but i think he will have a really good year

petetheileet

First Grade
anyone have stats on how many players have scored 100 tries for the one club?

i know it would be a heap, but in the modern game you would think it would be getting less frequent with all the player transfers and stuff.

Godz Illa

Coach
Those that I know of for us are Blacklock, Ricky Walford, Slippery Morris, Reg Gasnier, Johnny King and Eddie Lumsden

If he stays 100% injury free then yes. Otherwise it will be 2010. He is the best defensive centre doing the rounds, so him not scoring a lot of tries doesn't bother me too much.

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
5 tries against melb to shut the dirty pricks up, have a quiet one against titans and only score 3, but will shine again in the return to kograh and score another 5 to bring up his 100th in 3 matches...WAKES UP NOW... i think 13 by end of the rounds this year will b easy for him but i would like it to be the match winner on grand final day