What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper scoring 100 tries?

Will Cooper score his 100th try this season?

• Total voters

Dave Q

Coach
He has to get some ball before he scores and with those halves, thats looking a bit elusive atm.

Dragon

Coach
Bump

Im still grinning about Sailors assist, Coops actually had to stay in first gear for 80 mtrs lmao

Kiki

First Grade
love it when he puts the pedal down. its like hes taking off. also, he is just an amazing human.

MattYg1

Bench
love it when he puts the pedal down. its like hes taking off. also, he is just an amazing human.

Lol Seeing this alot from ya Kiks... just wanting to let us all know the players are more then just football engines aye!?

Big season from coops this year no doubt... i like his new agression in attack he seems to want to run lines... BIG BIG SEASON INDEED...

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
when sailor made the break and cooper came outta no where to support him i didnt think we were gonna score, it was all slow motion for sailor and dere was a player right behind cooper(cant member who) but i thought and sure the melb player thought aswell that as soon as sailor gave it away he would smash cooper from behind butbut it was like sailor threw him an F1 engine not a football

GO U GOOD THING COOPS, 1 down 12 to go

petetheileet

First Grade
What Happened????

he did have some injuries but geez,

talk about a dry spell

those damn wingers take all the pies!!!

ill start a new thread!

Cagey Mac

Bench
If Beau Henry gets any game time then Coops will score a lot more than 13 tries this year. His service to his outside backs is exemplary

Latest posts