What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Hughes

Ferocious Dogs

Juniors
Perry may be out. Hopefully Ngawini gets a run and shows his class. With Ben Roberts and Billy Ngawini in the team we are much faster rolling forward.

broncoFAN

Juniors
hes nowhere near as bad as holdsworth... u guys really need to get a new halves combination if your going to be a premiership contender.

Ferocious Dogs

Juniors
Holdsworth is not a half but hes doing his best. Sherwin will be back and Holdsworth can move back to 5/8. Its the number 9 we need to fix urgently.

Jackal Dog

Juniors
Holdsworth hasn't been going that bad he has a ok running game he is still young I will wait to later in the season before passing judgment on him but he is far better suited to the 5/8 role he can't run the entire team by himself, we need Shifty back ASAP.

aenima1

Juniors
broncoFAN said:
hes nowhere near as bad as holdsworth... u guys really need to get a new halves combination if your going to be a premiership contender.

holdsworth is a 5/8 and is still a better halfback than anyone the broncos have. so worry about your own team before you come in here maybe??

broncoFAN

Juniors
holdsworth is a 5/8 and is still a better halfback than anyone the broncos have. so worry about your own team before you come in here maybe??

ur saying holdsworth is a better half back then seymour (injured atm) and perry? even though holdsworth has made more errors then the both of them combined ahahahahahah. ok buddy keep smoking that crack and living in disney land.
but when u get inside the top4 u can get back to me with a more valid response kthx

RiotAct

Juniors
broncoFAN said:
ur saying holdsworth is a better half back then seymour (injured atm) and perry? even though holdsworth has made more errors then the both of them combined ahahahahahah. ok buddy keep smoking that crack and living in disney land.
but when u get inside the top4 u can get back to me with a more valid response kthx

atleast holdsworth has a go, unlike shane perry and that waste of space seymour who hide behind lockyer and daydream through 80 mins of football. I'm pretty sure Doggies fans would want a player who would rather make a mistake trying, over a player who is too scared to have a go :roll:

ibrmo01

Juniors
Holdsworth has only had 13 NRL appearances.

the guy is trying and improving!!!

I think he will become a better asset in time!!!

But for now we need sherwin to be consistant and make his way back to first grade!!!

aenima1

Juniors
seymour is the worst halfback in the competition and wasnt he dropped from 1st grade before any injuries? hes nothing, and perry barely goes near the ball, hunt does more playmaking than him and hes the fullback. come to think of it since langer brisbane hasnt had a good halfback have they?!

Roy

Juniors
i have thought for about 4 years if you blokes where to get a real decent hooker you would be unbeatable

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Holdsworth was sh*t ag. Manly and not much chop on Sunday ag. NZ. Only positive was his bombing game, he has a good bomb in him.

steveb69

Juniors
haha, this arvo i was thinkng bout starting a thread on the topic of corey,
if you, as bulldogs supporters liked him or not. majority dont.
thats good. his sh*t .
that is all

steveb69

Juniors
with Holdsworths being young, IMO its going to b hard 4 him to get ne better and improve with differnt half combination.
i say leave him there but get a permited 5/8 or move Holdsworths to 5/8 again and get sherwin. b better for Holdsworth and bulldogs to have a same week in week out halves combination.

richies

Juniors
hughes is a better player than perry anyday
but gives away too many penalties ,but not in the last few games
we have
billy n ,perry,and hughes till the end of 2007