What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Norman??

Phantom V

Juniors
I think both Hunt and Norman would be fine under a real coach like Flanno.
Agreed redv13. If it were up to me, I'd show McGregor the door and put anyone in there as a "caretaker coach " with Flanno calling the shots with a promise of the head coaching job in 2022. It's the only way forward. This way he can start the process of picking the players that he wants in the squad once he becomes head coach and he can hit the ground running.

redv13

Bench
Agreed redv13. If it were up to me, I'd show McGregor the door and put anyone in there as a "caretaker coach " with Flanno calling the shots with a promise of the head coaching job in 2022. It's the only way forward. This way he can start the process of picking the players that he wants in the squad once he becomes head coach and he can hit the ground running.
That’s it. Shepherd “takes over” and is the face and voice till 2022 then hello Coach Flanagan

LINESPEED

Juniors
Said before the Guy's a Genius he still has his job .... And can't coach ..... Genius

I’d actually add Corey (his 2 field goals) to my list of fools, misfits & oddities that have rescued The Waterboy from much-deserved ruination.

Probably Beattie’s banning of JDB comes in second to Andrew’s longterm coddling & cosseting, followed by:
- the treasonous & shameful Board
- Toddy’s banning of Flanno
- Fox/Murdoch cronies,
- players ignoring the ‘game plan’ v the Broncs in 2018
- suckup journeymen
- The Toad (aka Fake Phil)
- Titans x2
- bats & pangolins

FMD

Bench
We should be in Widdop’s. ear to come home
I wonder how much Norman is getting paid