What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Corey Pearson

Parraren

Bench
He went into the first round match with a slight back injury which he aggravated and subsequently missed the round 2 match against the Broncos. I'd say provided he's fit he'll probably get a start on the bench in the next few weeks but it looks like Vella, Cannings & Stapleton are the top 3 props at this stage. He'll be fighting for the 2nd prop spot on the bench with Peek, Armit & Tsoulos. Fui Fui Moi Moi may also come into contention in a month or so...

brook

First Grade
Corey is a talented prop who suffers from the delusion that he is actually a 5/8th

no coach has been able to get that out of him yet and I really doubt Smith will have any luck either - I think he'll end up in reserves.

Its a shame because when the big guy does forget himself and actually play like a prop he's very effective - but it only happens rarely and he tends to get worse as the season progresses for some reason.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I think I said a couple of months ago, he would be used at the start of the season, and hopefully guide the likes of Armit and Tsoulos.

At the end of the season, I expect he will be in the reggies doing the same thing to the reggies forwards.

But who can tell what will actually happen.

Eels Dude

Coach
An alright player but I hope for the sake of the side he's only used in first grade when others are injured. Better off pursuing with youngters Armit and Tsoulos.