What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jason Ryles - Head coach of Parramatta from 2025

Stagger eel

Staff member
I wonder if Caylo got the gig to keep a Parra connection rather than his Coaching ability.

yeah I can't see having a bit of DNA would do us any harm..

I don't think Caylo is as bad as what's being made out when you consider the challenges this guy had to go through to prepare for a game, the captains run is pretty much the only training run they have together when you consider where the players are coming from. I have seen him at Flegg and Wenty games where he keeps his eye on those who could probably fill a gap in the team.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I wonder if Caylo got the gig to keep a Parra connection rather than his Coaching ability.
I reckon Ryles respects Caylo especially as they would have had some great battles against each other in the front row in Tests & Parra v St George.

We had some great games against the Dragons in the mid 2000s when Cayless & Ryles were at there peaks.

Mutual respect with each other.

TheParraboy

Staff member

I reckon Ryles respects Caylo especially as they would have had some great battles against each other in the front row in Tests & Parra v St George.

We had some great games against the Dragons in the mid 2000s when Cayless & Ryles were at there peaks.

Mutual respect with each other.

Moa and Brown played n the front row as well ...😲

Latest posts