What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

Xcalibre

Juniors
The line she said that she hasn't vaccinated her children and they are healthy so the proof is in the pudding. That is because everyone else has vaccinated their children you selfish person. That is how vaccinations works, they develop herd immunity that protects everyone, that allows the people who for genuine reasons are not able to get vaccinations to avoid the illness as well.

Sorry for the rant, her comments just annoy me massively for there stupidity.

Exactly! Can’t see the forest, for the trees... Bryce with a full torso length reminder of his surname says it all. Real bright one there.

Xcalibre

Juniors
And something else that just occurred to me, apparently Bryce thinks vaccinations are bad, but killing an unborn foetus is A-OK.

TheFrog

Coach
And something else that just occurred to me, apparently Bryce thinks vaccinations are bad, but killing an unborn foetus is A-OK.
Well, to be perfectly fair, the latter is the Government's position in every state of Australia, is it not?

sup42

Juniors
Queensland health must be thinking 'thanks for coming to us and asking us to stick our neck out by signing off on your giant bubble of geniuses, thanks for several months of anxiety monitoring your cluster of hundreds and contingency planning if lots of u lot end up needing treatment and contact tracing'

T-Boon

Coach
I like the sound of changing the ruck penalties to just a 6 again penalty. I would go further and say that if you concede a ruck penalty it should be 6 again AND the defensive line has to be 20m back.

I would retain the 2 refs though.

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I can't wait to see the investigation into the hundreds of millions the ABC has wasted over the last 25 years.

What a shambolic shithouse of an organisation that is.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
The ABC investigation is likely just another battle in their stoush with V'Landys.

Peter V’landys to sue ABC over explosive racing story, claiming ABC behaved ‘dishonestly’

https://www.foxsports.com.au/horse-...n/news-story/688e8d23b389f01569574e3d9c9beed9

At some point under his leadership, he is going to need to repair this relationship. Because our standing in the media is pitifall, they absolutely hate Rugby League.

V'Landys has a responsibility to broaden his media circle. Sure he has polishers in the Murdoch empire, but they are ar too divisive for mainstream appeal.

If his personal vendetta with the ABC continues, I would hate for example, for them to pull the pin on radio coverage of the game.