What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Coronavirus and NRL

https%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2Fc65b2b39-0cdd-45ea-9445-c29e3488a9e6

King hit

Coach
Can’t believe that news about games being postponed. The Queensland government are money hungry so I thought there was no chance.

azza29

Juniors
No Grand Final for you now Brisbane!
That said, I reckon the cancellation of today’s games would be more about all the personnel needed for broadcast/stadium services than the players themselves. Still seems a rather dramatic move…

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Move the teams to Townsville ASAP, and use both stadiums and Cairns, Rocky and Mackay
Given the player iso rules ended on Thursday and players have been free to circulate in the community, this seems unlikely

Canard

Immortal
Given the player iso rules ended on Thursday and players have been free to circulate in the community, this seems unlikely
After they clear Covid protocols obviously, which might not be until next week.

Are you saying that the NRL players haven't been in a bubble?(I didn't know that)

That's a terrible f**king decision. Vlandys should be sacked immediately.