What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Costigan signs

Walt Flanigan

Referee
From www.abc.com.au

Costigan joins Raiders

The Canberra Raiders have signed former Brisbane Broncos forward Neville Costigan for three years.
The Broncos sacked Costigan earlier this month after he was charged with drink-driving.
Costigan's signing is a boost for the Raiders who will lose six senior players at the end of the season.
Jason Croker, Simon Woolford, Jason Smith, Adam Mogg and Michael Hodgson have all signed with other rugby league clubs, while Clinton Schifcofske will switch codes to rugby union with the Queensland Reds.
Costigan said he was looking forward to linking up with former Broncos team-mates Craig Frawley and Tom Learoyd-Lahrs.
"I know Tommy Learoyd-Lahrs, I talk to him once a week. He reckons they're all good blokes down there," Costigan said.
"They are a young side, it's a smaller town than Brisbane and I didn't mind it when I went down there to have a look, so it really caught my eye."
Costigan's former team-mate Brett Seymour, who was also sacked by the Broncos last month, has received an offer to join the Cronulla Sharks next season.

reptar

Juniors
lime green bandit said:
players cant play for there new team that same year if they were signed after june 30th
Correct. All contracts must be registered by June 30th.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
So now that's Dane Tilse, Jason Williams and Neville Costigan. I'm surprised as hell Tevita Latu hasn't signed with us too. Faumuina and Sargeant wil be next to sign.

aussies1st

Staff member
Faumuina come back to Canberra that would be a shock. Probably could put him in the centres.

skeepe

Immortal
If Bickerstaff signs, where do we put them all?

Let's play a game. Pick your forward pack from the following players:

Troy Thompson
Michael Weyman
Dane Tilse
Lincoln Withers
Andrew Dunemann
Thom Learoyd-Lahrs
Scott Logan
Josh Miller
Alan Tongue
Glen Turner
Neville Costigan
Matt Bickerstaff
Marshall Chalk
Alan Rothery
Willie Raston
Ryan Hinchcliffe
Ben Jones

:crazy:

Raider Azz

Bench
8. Logan
9. Withers
10. Thompson
11. Learoyd Lahrs
12. Costigan
13. Tongue

14. Weyman
15. Tilse
16. Miller
17. Dunemann

Chalk on the wing...

dio

Juniors
Tidus_Raider said:
So now that's Dane Tilse, Jason Williams and Neville Costigan. I'm surprised as hell Tevita Latu hasn't signed with us too. Faumuina and Sargeant wil be next to sign.

brings new meaning to your song bad and mean the green machine

skeepe said:
If Bickerstaff signs, where do we put them all?

Let's play a game. Pick your forward pack from the following players:

Troy Thompson
Michael Weyman
Dane Tilse
Lincoln Withers
Andrew Dunemann
Thom Learoyd-Lahrs
Scott Logan
Josh Miller
Alan Tongue
Glen Turner
Neville Costigan