What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could the hookers make it a double

roopy

Referee
Michael Ennis has easily topped the tryscoring list in Premier League with 19 from 19 games, but not many have noticed that Danny Buderus has quietly crept into second spot in firstgrade with 12 tries. He needs to go mad in the finals to get past Tahu, but, as it looks like Tahu is finished for the season, he still has a chance.

roopy

Referee
When I played hooker, everyone would laugh when a hooker scored.
It was supposed to be a sign that the opposition had been caught with their pants down in defence, so to speak.
I might have scored a couple of tries a year, if i was lucky.

Encurly

Juniors
You sure he's got 12? NRL.com and stats.rleague.com both make it 10 - including his double on Sunday. That'd mean MacDougall's in second, and Buderus is 3rd, level with Quinn.

Still a fine effort, and if Newcastle go on a bit in the finals, he's a chance to pass Tahu. If Newcastle do keep going, you'd also expect MacDougall to score a few, though.

roopy

Referee
Encurly said:
You sure he's got 12? NRL.com and stats.rleague.com both make it 10 - including his double on Sunday. That'd mean MacDougall's in second, and Buderus is 3rd, level with Quinn.

Still a fine effort, and if Newcastle go on a bit in the finals, he's a chance to pass Tahu. If Newcastle do keep going, you'd also expect MacDougall to score a few, though.
He might only have 10. i looked at the stats on the knights site and assumed they hadn't put on this weekends trys, because it usually takes them at least a week. sorry.

Terminator

First Grade
The second try he scored against the Cowboys was his 12th for the year, he has been averaging 2 a game lately, which could put him on track for 18-20 provided we make and win our 3rd GF.

Latest posts