What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could top 4 be a reality??

Clarkieel

Juniors
If I remember the start of 2001 we started of quite slowly then crept up into the tpo spot and noone was really expecting it, It is going to be a good year this year all you non believers!!

parra_princess

Juniors
Well i 2002 and 2003 at this stage of the season we were calculating how it is still possible for us to make the eight. Now we are calculating how it is possible for us to make the 4. I just think if we can't get our defence right we'll be shweeeeeeet. And with the 2 Nathans firing, Hopkins to come back soon and Stapleton etc playing okay I don't think we're too far off. The Sharks game is a danger game. We've worked hard to get where we are here and it will be a test for us this week. Come on Parra - Go you mighty eels!

Clarkieel

Juniors
I think it will be a tough one this saturday however I also think they can maintain their perfect home record for 2004!!!

eelandia

Juniors
whoateallthepies said:
Phillips said:
when Graham comes back i'd like to see:

1. Burt
2. Langi
3. Graham
4. Vaealiki
5. Grothe

I'm a big fan of Petersen on the wing. Let Langi and Graham fight it out for a position in the centres. With Vaeliki's rib injury, we may be a little light on for a month.

I'm still stuggling with Peterson's defence. Seems to be lost out there sometimes although his committment is unquestionable. Your 1-5 looks the goods, with Peterson a capable backup.??

Leasa said:
If I remember the start of 2001 we started of quite slowly then crept up into the tpo spot and noone was really expecting it, It is going to be a good year this year all you non believers!!

The magic ingredient = NO INJURIES.

If we can keep the same players on the field throughout the year with miminal disruption I think it is a possibility but we do need to stack up against the better teams when it counts.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'll go as far as saying that this weeks game under the circumstances is probably the the acid test of the season, I'm almost resigned to dropping this game but if we can somehow scramble home with the two points it could well be the turning point of the season.

Clarkieel

Juniors
Definately will be one of our biggest tests I think, although I do believe that as we are at home it will be a BIG advantage

Clarkieel

Juniors
Definately will be one of our biggest tests I think, although I do believe that as we are at home it will be a BIG advantage

Redback71

First Grade
our biggest test will be the one after the bye against the storm we must win the next 2 cause after the bye we have sone tough competion for the next month or so.