What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

could we keep finch if...

joshie

Live Update Team
Lima infact does leave?

i think he has been a standout with Tolman and Macdougall this year. could this be possible? does anyone know?

i dont want to lose him :(

He will want a lot more than what he is getting now...ideally we need one more big prop to back up White, Blair, Kite and Tolman.

We also have the likes of Luke Kelly who is a real talent and will become a regular first grade player next year.

I would also prefer for Finch to stay though...

joshie

Live Update Team
very true Kia Ora, but i think we have more props in the lower grades that can do well. the Bromwhich brothers, Tohu Harris, just to name a few. Kelly should be on the bench next year, as i dont think we should throw him into the deep end straight away with a full season. but you never know.

ST09RM

Juniors
i seriously think if we dropped someone like quinn we could keep finchy for sure... we have a heap of wingers

Play The Ball

Juniors
We wont be able to,

He will be after some good coin on his next contract,

The way he has been playing this year, clubs will be circulating.

We also have to find the money for Tolman, I doubt we could keep the two,

There is the real possibility we could lose both.

tezzah

Juniors
Tolman the Storm should keep. Away with Quinny- Matt Duffie would come a whole lot cheaper. Kite is over rated. I would not put him in the bench- he is injured and was unwanted by the Bulldogs. Bulldogs see that he is not part of there future even with a championship win in the NSW cup.

Tolman the Storm should keep. Away with Quinny- Matt Duffie would come a whole lot cheaper. Kite is over rated. I would not put him in the bench- he is injured and was unwanted by the Bulldogs. Bulldogs see that he is not part of there future even with a championship win in the NSW cup.

Kite has not even had a chance to show his ability so i would not be writing him off yet.

As for being unwanted by the Dogs..I doubt that.

LESStar58

Referee
Lima infact does leave?

i think he has been a standout with Tolman and Macdougall this year. could this be possible? does anyone know?

i dont want to lose him :(

They will both get offloaded. How else are they going to offer Tolam a decent contract?

It's just the modern game.

Latest posts