What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple of questions

Nickeel

Juniors
I keep coming on here with questions (so I know I must seem simple, but I'm not - I wear a stackhat everywhere for fashion, not because doctors have told me to), but if anyone can help...

1) Where the hell do I buy tickets online for the Penrith game? The Panthers website is pretty el crappo, and nothing comes up on the searches I have done of the Ticketek website. Will I just have to go to an outlet?

2) Does anyone know where I can pick up a 'retro' 1982/1983 Parramatta jersey in a small size? I ask because my anniversary is coming up with my GF and she has decided this is what she is getting me (I'm so proud of her :lol: ). We saw these jerseys in Rebel Chatswood yesterday but they were large and were a bit too big on me. She doesn't really know sport stores/websites that well, so I am hunting out my own pressie... Will check in at Peter Wynn's today (and thank him for updated his advertising slogan while I'm there!) and, failing that, Mick Simmons tomorrow. Can anyone steer me right?

Nick

Hellsy

Immortal
1) Try the Eels website. But I think 've had trouble prepurchasing Penrith tix before. Maybe give Panthers a call.

2) Sorry not sure. Try EBAY

Nickeel

Juniors
Thanks Hellsy. Can I call you Hellsy? :)

As far as the retro jersey goes, I have seen them on eBay but they usually look a bit worn out and faded... I know this makes them authentic but I think she is keen to get me a new old jersey (and I am keen to let her :) ).

Nick

Hellsy

Immortal
Nickeel said:
Thanks Hellsy. Can I call you Hellsy? :)

As far as the retro jersey goes, I have seen them on eBay but they usually look a bit worn out and faded... I know this makes them authentic but I think she is keen to get me a new old jersey (and I am keen to let her :) ).

Nick

Certainly can. I'm actually thinking I'll change my user name to that since most people refer to me that way anyway :D

forward pass

Coach
Try Panthers for Tickets. My Sister in law bought a stack of them last week and I am pretty sure she went to Panthers to get em.

Eels Dude

Coach
That's a bit of a hike of you don't live in the Penrith area. You're better off just going to a Ticketek outlet, there's one at Parra leagues.

Mr_E

Juniors
The only place to get the tickets is either from Panthers or the gate. I got mine yesterday. Their website suck's, no stadium map or anything, and you can't buy through ticketek.

You could also try the Parra footy heaven for the jersey.

E

Nickeel

Juniors
Mr_E said:
The only place to get the tickets is either from Panthers or the gate. I got mine yesterday. Their website suck's, no stadium map or anything, and you can't buy through ticketek.

You could also try the Parra footy heaven for the jersey.

E

Terrific, I have to get at least ten disorganised people to meet at the gate at around the same time! :lol:

Yeah, thought of Footy Heaven. Have been there a few times recently and not sure I saw any, but I wasn't really looking for retro jerseys then. Will try there again today.

Nick

forward pass

Coach
Dont worry too much NickEel.

With the Panthers performance yesterday, there should be planty of seats available at the gate. I bet now that there will be as many Eels as panthers supporters next week.

But as usual, the local derby will bring out the best in Penruff..

Nickeel

Juniors
On the subject of tix... I haven't been to a game at Penrith before, and since I can't look the prices up anywhere (grrrr)... can anyone give me a rough idea of the pricing and seating available?

Nick

Nickeel

Juniors
forward pass said:
Dont worry too much NickEel.

With the Panthers performance yesterday, there should be planty of seats available at the gate. I bet now that there will be as many Eels as panthers supporters next week.

But as usual, the local derby will bring out the best in Penruff..

Yeah, not worried about missing out, but when you're going as a group who will all be getting there by different means and coming from different locations, you like to get everyone on the same page. Oh well.

Who ever heard of a club not selling through Ticketek. In this day and age?

Nick

The_Coach

Juniors
Penrith Stadium is one of the worst stadiums going round. The facilaties there are atrocious. You'd think with all the money the leagues club rakes in out there they would upgrade the place.

Oki Jubilee is the only other stadium you can't buy tickets for through ticketek.

lotti

Bench
Are the Eels kicking themselves for not re-signing Michael Witt? On the week-end he kicked 6 goals, 2 of them was converting his own try.