What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Courageous Loss v Roosters

Dave Q

Coach
Just my thoughts, the boys tried hard in that second half, I was pretty pleased with the effort.

Something for the future.

Misery classes cancelled for this week!

Well done Souths and congrats roosters.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
i'll be running the class at my place then. i thought we were mediocre for 30 minutes, terrible for 30 mins, and brilliant for 20. that is not the mix i want from our team.

and that was a 40/20. the touchie who called against it was 40 metres away. the replays showed it was too close to call. that means benifit of the doubt to the attacking team. that being us

Sonic Star

Juniors
three tries to there roosters had 3 forward passes in each set of 6. The crowd saw them, the commentators saw them only people that missed them were the refs.

We made some silly errors espeically when Roosters were doing line drop outs.

I think we deserved to the win though and that we won the moral victory.

Issac started from the bench because he's carrying injury.

Looks like Asotasi is out for the season and for World cup, in away at least he doesn't get burnt out because he normally starts of slow at the start of the season and i beleive the rep footy is the cause because he dont get the full off season training being away from the team.

TITAN1

Juniors
With all due respect my bunny friends,i dont think easts have much to crow about after last night.
A team deep in the finals race should not have their pants pulled down by a team coming 3rd last,and to be outscored by so much in the second half would be a cause of heartburn for the bondi boys.
Very shaky indeed!

Sonic Star

Juniors
i aint recalling wrong. it was last year, and some rooster fan was giving it to you about how you've only beaten us twice since '95, and in that time you hadn't made any finals appearances. you replied by saying that you only care for the present (which at the time conveniently for you was souffs had the last win, souffs were in line for a finals spot while easts was at the bottom of the ladder). now the present is different, you forget all about your post. talk about re-writing history.

souffs: done f all since 1971 except capture spoons

Dalek, I'm the Doctor. I always win in this battle. But the Daleks keep trying.

But as always you are wrong and you lose, thanks for trying :D

Glad to see you remember me though, as you guys all look the same to me :lol:

Nah you must recall wrong and that is probably so as Rorter fans doesn't have a clue and being wrong is a specialty.

I'm very proud of our past something a rorter fan can not claim
Just look at my siginture. Let me know when the rorters come close :lol:

Rorter fans need to pick a part history to try and make them selves look good but never use the full picture because they know it looks very bad for them :lol:

How many of those years did you see sonic?????

How many can you recall?????

1 maybe 2

my bet is zilch

Dave Q

Coach
Souths-hating mongs, come to our forum and cheapen it with their ugly faces and vile looks.

They can stick their heads up their backsides and give their brains tongies.

Rorting scabs of the league..they have no place in the NRL.

Rorters...celebrating 100 years of cheating.

They make a sick pet's vomit look tasty.

The Survivor

Juniors
Roosters will be just making up the numbers come finals time.

Keep telling yourself that and while you're at it realise what a crap team you have. Everyone is hoping the Roosters fall but I have a feeling that we'll surprise a lot of people. The pressure is off and the boys have nothing to lose, be aware that I will rub your nose in it should we do well. Anyway one more flogging awaits your joke of a side and then you have a good 5 months to wallow in your own misery.

TheDalek079

Bench
Dalek, I'm the Doctor. I always win in this battle. But the Daleks keep trying.

But as always you are wrong and you lose, thanks for trying :D

Glad to see you remember me though, as you guys all look the same to me :lol:

sonic's exacts word (June 16 last year): "i only care about 2007 and onwards..."

How many of the twenty prems were "2007 and onwards"? none. so you don't care about them. you lose

Zigwaa

Bench
Gutsy effort by the boys in the second half.

I reckon we will give the storm a good game next week.

Ziggy the God

First Grade
sonic's exacts word (June 16 last year): "i only care about 2007 and onwards..."

How many of the twenty prems were "2007 and onwards"? none. so you don't care about them. you lose

No mate, you will lose because everyone knows that it will be a straight sets exit.

I have the popcorn, lets bring on the entertainment.

Latest posts