What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Courier Mail / Ricky Stuart

tye

Juniors
one of the sydney papers says by thursday, you do feel sorry for raper but he has to go.

Inferno

Coach
Nothing will be announced before the review is delivered and according to GP it is expected to be finalised on Wednesday and delivered on Friday this week. Expect an announcement about it right before kick off;-)

imasharkie

Coach
Sunday Mail (QLD), 17-09-2006, Ed: 2 - State - Main Country, Pg: 106, 447 words , SPORT
RUGBY LEAGUE NRL finals RICKY Stuart will be announced as Cronulla's new coach as early as tomorrow -- despite his manager insisting the sacked Roosters coach has not been approached to take over at the Sharks. Management consultancy company Mercury ...

This is the heading to that story from ssb

fizman

Bench
Ima, there is a vicious rumour doing the rounds that you are called Uncle Bling Bling and Raper is called Uncle Nuff Nuff because you both have the same hair styles. Is this true??

Frenzy.

Post Whore
fizman said:
Ima, there is a vicious rumour doing the rounds that you are called Uncle Bling Bling and Raper is called Uncle Nuff Nuff because you both have the same hair styles. Is this true??

SACRILEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clint

Juniors
An update on Ricky.

From my info I have very very serious doubts that he will be coming to the club.

I'm not saying it won't happen, but i'd now be very surprised.

And for those that know who I am, you'll understand my contacts.

The results of the review could also be frightening, not that it would shock anyone here and not that those sort of details will ever be made public.

Inferno

Coach
clint said:
An update on Ricky.

From my info I have very very serious doubts that he will be coming to the club.

I'm not saying it won't happen, but i'd now be very surprised.

And for those that know who I am, you'll understand my contacts.

The results of the review could also be frightening, not that it would shock anyone here and not that those sort of details will ever be made public.

Will be interesting really. They will have to come up with something at least to explain why the hell our season went to sh*t.