What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covell a myth

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
2 unit Studies of Religion 100% ???

:lol:

Which markers c**k did you suck?

Liar.

imasharkie

Coach
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Theres no shame in kicking at 74%. That means for every 10 tries he kicks 7.4 of them, nothing wrong with that. And when you consider Sharks score most of there tries out wide (cause most tries come from there stars out wide like Vagana, Simmons and Covell)

A little over the top there BBSF.

Covell - 4 tries
Simmons - 5
Vagana - 4
Albert - 5
Total tries for them - 18

Sharkies have scored 39 this year, so your most of comment, WRONG.
Covell's kicking is getting worse as the season grows, maybe he should start working on his speed because he's not in the team for his forte on the wing. We've got a lot of juniors with blistering speed just waiting to get that number 5 guesney.

curry.

Juniors
hey guys stop knocking this poor kid hes obviously a smart chap.

seriously how many of you people have gotten into medicine before?

theres a word going round alot of you are street sweepers.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Johns Magic said:
What type of medicine does 91 get you into?

You definately would not get into straight medicine with just 91. You would struggle to get into med with 95 in sydney! Depends where you do the course of course!

Fluffy

Juniors
he is probably telling the truth with 91 as if you are disabled or handicapped you get bonus on you UAI - for BBSF's case it was probably about 50

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
I already owned you guys on the topic of who was the most estabshlied footballer. Like i said ive represented my nation in my home country, and in Australia my area region and in some respects my state.

And i got a UAI of 91. Why did i get it? Natural intelligience. I didnt study like you nerds. I went out, i picked up chicks, went to parties, played cricket and footy (i won sportsman of the year at my school) and came exams i came in and just wrote from my head and look what happened. So enjoy sweeping streets fellas, im going into medicine

Needless to say, you are an idiot. However at least you have a sense of humour. Very amusing posts.

P.S. Were you home-schooled and your mummy gave you sportsman of the year? That could be the only way I'd imagine you would win such an award.

Disturbed

Juniors
the legend killer said:
covell will show this sunday that he is not just a great kicker but also a f**kn unreal player!

The only thing unreal about him is how pathetic a player he really is. No player could really be that bad.

Disturbed

Juniors
Originally Posted by Big Bad Shark Fan
English Standard = 63
General Maths = 62
Japanese Beginners = 52 (f**ked me up)
Textiles and Design = 65
2 unit SOR = 100
Community and Family Studies = 75

What sort of bullsh*t subjects are these ? What sort of second rate high school were you attending ? What did you do - pick the subjects you thought were most easily passed ? This is just proof of your intelligence - next to none.

Disturbed

Juniors
Fluffy said:
he is probably telling the truth with 91 as if you are disabled or handicapped you get bonus on you UAI - for BBSF's case it was probably about 50

In this case maybe his UAI should have been 150.

t-ba

Post Whore
lockyno1 said:
You definately would not get into straight medicine with just 91. You would struggle to get into med with 95 in sydney! Depends where you do the course of course!

People Struggle to get into medicine with 95 anywhere in this country...You'd need one hell of a Umat (Or whatever it's called) to get into Medicine in Adelaide let alone in Sydney!

Half of the Med Students in WA and SA are rejects from NSW and VIC as it is anyways...Turns out Daddy can afford to pay for them to board interstate...

reptar

Juniors
I had a TER of 98.4, and I would have struggled to get into medicine (if I had intended to).

Thankfully, I prefer not seeing the insides of people. And even if I had wanted to, I now have the health warnings on cigarette packets to fulfill that need.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

Not just that, the standards must be lower outside the metro areas of Sydney and Melbourne. My friends who couldn't make U-NCLE, UNSW or UTS ended up attending CSU in Wagga and Albury/Wodonga. :lol:

PARANoIR

Bench
ShArKsMaN said:
SWB/hazem wing combination will rip scott and covell apart, i can admit that. this false sense of invincibility some people have towards their teams are quiet pathetic *cough BBSF cough*. covell is one of the most average wingers in the nrl and he is glorified. it ticks me off.
for every one thing he does good he f**ks up 36 times its just stupid.

lol. You are officially the smartest Sharks supporter in the world.

Amen brother.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Im not doing medicine yet i never claimed i was, as 91 I just missed out - but im gonna try and transfer and im pretty sure ill get in. I have to do an exam too and ill probably smash it.

Like I said boys, enjoy the streets and 11.50 an hour mcdonalds job

reptar

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
Im not doing medicine yet i never claimed i was, as 91 I just missed out - but im gonna try and transfer and im pretty sure ill get in. I have to do an exam too and ill probably smash it.

Nice assumption. :) Anyone who ISN'T BBSF works for McD! Ha!

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:

you actually need a brain to do medicine. Sorry, you are automatically disqualified.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:

I bet you've "just missed out" on a lot of things, you ar*seclown

If you're the future of medicine in this country then I hope and pray I never get injured anywhere near where ur practising

Latest posts