What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Covell Re-signs

I think Simmo is a better winger than Misi, only area Misi is better is dummy half running, outside of that I think Simmo is quicker (marginally), better through the air and much less prone to brain explosions.

I agree Inferno. IMO it is pretty clear where Ricky is heading;

1. Kaerney
2. Cov
3. Pom
4. Anderson
5. Simmo
6. Barrett
7. Buster
8. Ross
9. Hugues
10. Douglas
11. Gallen
12. Toupu
13. Assuming he is back...BIRD

as the main side perhaps. Maybe Williams start and Toupu on bench.

azzah72

Bench
I agree Inferno. IMO it is pretty clear where Ricky is heading;

1. Kaerney
2. Cov
3. Pom
4. Anderson
5. Simmo
6. Barrett
7. Buster
8. Ross
9. Hugues
10. Douglas
11. Gallen
12. Toupu
13. Assuming he is back...BIRD

as the main side perhaps. Maybe Williams start and Toupu on bench.

Can't be too upset about that team

Don't think Bird would be there, prob williams instead with gallen at lock, millington on the bench with snowden and norrie and a utility

Inferno

Coach
I used to think that as well regarding Brown, but IMO he has been our worst FG winger this year behind the Cov, Misi and Goodwin. Perhaps an offseason can fix that.

Orcher is an unknown quantity in first grade, and while I'm sure he'll get a shot at some stage next year, right now, in a finals game who would you rather have on the wing, Simmo or Orcher?

Last edited:
Wing positions will be open again next year, the long term player is Blake Ferrguson, if he has big offseason could grab a spot.

The signing of Matt Wright could also put pressure on outside backs

Luke Covell is a freaking footballing God.

How good was that kick in from outside the touch line into the in goal for Seymour ?

You'd think it was luck if anyone else had done it, but with the Cov it was business as usual.

All Hail The Cov.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Luke Covell is a freaking footballing God.

How good was that kick in from outside the touch line into the in goal for Seymour ?

You'd think it was luck if anyone else had done it, but with the Cov it was business as usual.

All Hail The Cov.

^^^^
That's goin' straight to the pool room.

Or the Covell appreciation thread, needs to be in there BS.

Last edited: