What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COVID-19

super_coach

First Grade
Yeah, I am in frequent contact with American friends for work and they feel decidedly unsafe.

I don’t think blaming China is all that productive at the moment. We are supposed to be investigating them as well. We have the most stupid politicians on planet earth. Let’s screw the pandemic over first and worry about the politics later.

Watching Addo Carr etc and Cleary breach the rules with his blond harem was a clear warning to the nrl that a number of nrl players cant be trusted.

These punks just don’t understand the risk they are putting to others. They are an especially stupid, anti social and selfish lot.

The young wonder boy, if this is what his dad taught him then we are lucky he pissed off. It seems to be a bit disrespectful too.

I’m getting well and truly over this game.

There will be many more incidents of this nature.

I am pleased LM went to Souths. His antics show he remains out of control.

Young wonder boy is a chip off the old mans chin when it comes to being up front and honest. Obviously deceit is a family trait

The girls were drinking down the road and turned up accidentally. Nothing happened.
C624BA40-A43D-4098-95D5-A0EE485DF076.jpeg
Nice social distancing Nate.

The truth.
978493F9-EE9C-4C61-B885-C5DB5DC5150B.jpeg
Amazing care and consideration shown for law, his country, his fellow players, his club, the nrl, us ugly lot and the old man.

If coach ivan wasn’t compromised before, he must be now.

This is horrific for the panther fans. Even their forum warriors. He’s gone for the year, should be charged I suppose, no rep footy. He’s let them down very badly. The lying was the terrible bit. Then he got caught. Untrustworthy.

Kenty is right, this blatant disregard for his fellow man, epitomises what many players in the game have become and why the game has lost a lot of its lustre. It’s why people don’t want their kids seriously involved in the sport in any meaningful way. It’s a juvenile and dumb playing culture for many. It’s sad and it’s sickening.

He’s joined by players handing guns over to people without experience who are unlicensed and endangering others. Many a firearm death has been caused by accident and misadventure. Cops have killed each other accidentally by mucking around, kids and so many others. Latrell will most likely lose his firearms licences, I think he’s facing charges. Firearms know no age, culture, colour or anything like that. Wtf was he thinking?

Bullets like to bounce about and find their way into people and kill, maim and injure them. That’s how it works. Ask one of the firearm squad cops.

I’d say his career is extinguished.

I’m pleased we “ missed this bullet” so to speak. But sadly, not because we didn’t try.

There’s more idiot boofs to be revealed. It’s a good opportunity for a clean out maybe.

We don’t have many role models left. Pound for pound your average scumbag lowlife fan like us is of higher character.

Last edited:

The unknown

Juniors
Boys officially back at training today, jeez aloiai looks like a unit

Hope he can stay injury free because whenever he hits a purple patch he normally breaks down

surprisingly BJ doesn’t look as out of shape as most would’ve thought

Liddle bulked up upper body too. He looks small legs wise though

The unknown

Juniors
It’s hard to build up Legs like upper body esp since it involves squats which I have always avoided like the plague (risky and hard work) ..Upper body should help a lot especially with confidence

I’m one of the rare ones that actually prefers to train more lower body than upper body haha...use to hit squats 3x a week..did a power day, volume day and a normal working set day, thrown in with deadlifts on one of those days..followed by just eating a shit ton of protein rich foods.

Sounds like overkill, but my quads and glutes blew up in no time, once I started getting really heavy on squats I slowed right down though.

WA Tiger

Bench
I’m one of the rare ones that actually prefers to train more lower body than upper body haha...use to hit squats 3x a week..did a power day, volume day and a normal working set day, thrown in with deadlifts on one of those days..followed by just eating a shit ton of protein rich foods.

Sounds like overkill, but my quads and glutes blew up in no time, once I started getting really heavy on squats I slowed right down though.
Awesome ..Hard yards mate good on ya

super_coach

First Grade

in my day a hard training session was a game of touch followed be four laps of the oval a couple of push ups, than run a few set plays and than back to the club for a gut full of beer. Got me through a lot of seasons!!
Ps..forgot about the mandatory half a dozen Winfield Reds....Jack Gibson and his nautilus machine and a fitness fanatic called Wayne Pearce put a end to the good old days, although Tommy R tried to reinvent them as a coach without much luck

The unknown

Juniors
in my day a hard training session was a game of touch followed be four laps of the oval a couple of push ups, than run a few set plays and than back to the club for a gut full of beer. Got me through a lot of seasons!!
Ps..forgot about the mandatory half a dozen Winfield Reds....Jack Gibson and his nautilus machine and a fitness fanatic called Wayne Pearce put a end to the good old days, although Tommy R tried to reinvent them as a coach without much luck

I don’t know the bloke from a bar of soap, but surely George Rose was the modern day player who followed that training routine :p