What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys cannot make Top 4

isaiah

Bench
Replied to your alt with the wrong login.

This is clearly just a troll account now. Raiders Top 4 FMD.
Raiders are only 8 pts out of the 4. If they win 7 games and both roosters and manly lose 4 or 5 it is possible.

Last edited:

King hit

Coach
Cowboys 6th and we are now in Round 20. In the run home they play 4 games at home against the Warriors, Storm, Sharks and Broncos and their games away are against Roosters, Panthers and Wests Tigers.

They should beat the Warriors and Tigers as the Warriors are without Johnson and away in Townsville and the Tigers are a total rabble. The game against the Broncos is 50/50 as any team can win that, I don't think they'll beat Melbourne and the Roosters while Cronulla is another game they will struggle in. Their game against Penrith shapes to be a beauty as the Panthers are fighting for a finals spot and could possibly take it.

They can potentially win 5 of their last 7 games and finish with a 16-8 record that could put them into the top 4 but they are going to struggle to do that without Thurston. They are still going to make the finals but I reckon their chances of taking the title are gone without JT.

Shorty

Staff member
We are getting better and better each week, I hope we give the finals a shake.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Massive clash next week vs the Roosters.

With no Gordon or Friend it'll be a very close game.

No excuses though as the Cowboys are obviously missing a fairly decent halfback.

mistertaylor

Juniors

No excuses though as the Cowboys are obviously missing a fairly decent halfback.
Ray Thompson?

Na we'll be fine. Chookies have lost their best player to the Knights and Pearce turns to water whenever he plays a team with "Queensland" in their name.

blaza88z

Coach

I think we'll learn more about the Cowboys than we will about the Roosters

isaiah

Bench
I don't think it will be a game that defines the top 4 whoever wins. I have them both finishing 5th to 8th

butchmcdick

Immortal
To be honest I'm happy if we make the finals considering Scott and Thurston have been injured for a massive chunk of the season