What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys/Eels (Spoilers)

aids

Bench
about time parra found gear
this is the 2006 GF in the making ladies and gentlemen

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
aids said:
about time parra found gear
this is the 2006 GF in the making ladies and gentlemen

OK.. It's round 4. Lets call the whole year off. Aids has said this is as good as it gets this season.

I hate statements like that. Time may show you to be right, but it's just stupid to suggest you know who the Grand Finalist will actually be with 22 rounds to go.

Stranger

Coach
I hate statements like that. Time may show you to be right, but it's just stupid to suggest you know who the Grand Finalist will actually be with 22 rounds to go.

Pffttt lay off it... we all know its going to be the same as 2001 :D

How good would that be! :D

mickdo

Coach
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
OK.. It's round 4. Lets call the whole year off. Aids has said this is as good as it gets this season.

Agree 100%
It's a very Gus Gould thing to do

its an innocuous prophesy...gosh...don't take yourselves so seriously.

Love the straight outta Cam'town!

...if you want a certainty it is that Balmain RYde Eastwood Tigers will win the reserve grade title.

Latest posts