What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys/Eels (Spoilers)

Y2Eel

First Grade
Kid said:
He cost the Eels badly.When level heads were needed, he was certainly a long way off the mark. Of greater concern for the Eels i think is the form, or not so much form but poor decisions still being made by Tim Smith. I believe he will be a great in the game, and i did think he would really go to another level this year, which i'm still not convinced won't happen. I was though very concerned at his....well his lack of thought in to trying to achieve a repeat set. Parra never seemed like they were trying for one....very strange considering the percentage plays Brian loves. Strange days indeed.

Timmy played well tonight that last try of the night was well spotted and setup by timmy

Parki

Bench
Riddells try wasnt fine

the guy playing the ball put his hands all over the marker, which you could see in the last shot

not allowed, no try

Eels had enough chances to win it, but stupid guys like stringer cost them..... will have to play smarter if they want to win the close ones this year IMO

Kid

Juniors
Y2Eel said:
Timmy played well tonight that last try of the night was well spotted and setup by timmy
Eeven david baysari set up the odd try for balmain. It's not what Timmy did do...it's what he didn't do which is the concern. His effort was 1st class, his thought process was .....missing.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Kid said:
Eeven david baysari set up the odd try for balmain. It's not what Timmy did do...it's what he didn't do which is the concern. His effort was 1st class, his thought process was .....missing.

you watch the game on nine?? didnt see him guiding the players around??

you over analys...thought process :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Parki said:
Riddells try wasnt fine

the guy playing the ball put his hands all over the marker, which you could see in the last shot

not allowed, no try

Eels had enough chances to win it, but stupid guys like stringer cost them..... will have to play smarter if they want to win the close ones this year IMO

he wasnt a marker and he ran into him on the right side.. what was wade ment to do put his arms behind his back??

Parki

Bench
ill tell you what he wasnt meant to do

he wasnt meant to grab his jumper and throw him out of the way

you CANT do that

Kid

Juniors
Y2Eel said:
you watch the game on nine?? didnt see him guiding the players around??

you over analys...thought process :lol:
call it what you like mate. SMART experienced halves put the opposition under pressure, usually given the opportunity create repeat sets, not give it to number ten (stringer) on the last. Particularly when your attacking opposition line. Laugh at that.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Parki said:

you CANT do that

throw him outta the way?? the ball was over the line before he grabbed him.. but what can you do now...

Moffo

Referee
Parki said:

you CANT do that

with all due respect, he hardly impeded his run. what is he going to do with his hands???

Y2Eel

First Grade
Kid said:
call it what you like mate. SMART experienced halves put the opposition under pressure, usually given the opportunity create repeat sets, not give it to number ten (stringer) on the last. Particularly when your attacking opposition line. Laugh at that.

i dunno but didnt the same thing happen to the cowboys on a few occassions tonight?? and they hard expericned halves.....

and tim did it what once :lol:

Parki

Bench
he put his hands on matt bowen

would he have tackled riddell? no

point is, he was impeded by getting to him because mckinnon put his hands on him..... the question of what was he supposed to do is largely irrelevant

play pocket billiards or something, i dont know, but dont do that

what he did was illegal, and he was called for it

end of story

Angry_eel

First Grade
Kid said:
wtf, have you watched football match in your life or what. i reckon tim played very well tonight. its his second year and whatever he lack now he'll make up for it later.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Kid said:
Who gave it to who on the last?
think it was bowen and thurston on 3 occassions all up.. cooper i think he's name is ended up with it once.. they scored of it on one occasion though..

eelsta

Bench
Kid said:

open your eyes kid he's puting in more for his team than your halfback

Moffo

Referee
Parki said:

point is, he was impeded by getting to him because mckinnon put his hands on him..... the question of what was he supposed to do is largely irrelevant

end of story

explain to me how you can have a marker on the goal line?

Y2Eel

First Grade
Parki said:

end of story

i noticed grothe put his hands on thursten when we scored our first try he impeded him aswell thursten wasnt going to make the tackle though..

Kid

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
wtf, have you watched football match in your life or what. i reckon tim played very well tonight. its his second year and whatever he lack now he'll make up for it later.
nar....just started watching tonight:roll: