What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys Fans Choice Awards Return

Harko

Juniors
Cowboys Fans Choice Awards Return
Mon Oct 03, 1:38pm (QLD)
Written by: Brett Harkin
latestnews_s.gif
The North Queensland Cowboys have just capped of their most successful season in the clubs history and now its time for the fans to choose who they think is the best.

2005 has certainly been a wonderful year for the North Queensland Cowboys players and fans, we won the QLD Cup and made the NRL grand final for the first time ever.

Here's your chance to have your say on who you thought was the best for 2005.

The Categories are "Out-side Back Of The Year", "Half Of The Year", "Back Of The Year", "Prop Of The Year", "Hooker Of The Year", "Back-rower Of The Year", "Forward Of The Year", "Most Impressive Newcomer", "Impact Player Of The Year", "Young Guns Player Of The Year" and "Cowboys Player Of The Year".

Strong favorites to pick up awards are Cowboys and Queensland fullback Matthew Bowen, Dally M medal winner Johnathan Thurston and work horse forward Luke O'Donnell who has had a wonderful year and has capped it off with selection in the Australian Tri-Nations squad.

Remember, you the fans are solely in control of this so this is the ultimate chance to have your say, everyone is invited to vote barring the players themselves of course.

Polls close on Monday, October 24, 2005 at midday with the winners to be announced later that day.

Click here for more information on the 2005 Cowboys Fans Choice Awards and to vote.

Harko

Juniors
Just a push to the top to make sure no fans miss out on this opportunity. Any chance it can be made a sticky topic for a while?

dhurga

Juniors
geesus...harko can't u give up ..ur site failed and now ur trying to sell ur stuff via this site ...after u have been on all cbees sites ..didn't work man ...they LOST!

f...o....fff

bowen_1

Juniors
maybe i'd vote if u made a form i could fill out on-line, its just too much effort to copy and paste each category and type the players name, then email it to you. Also i'd vote if these awards were actually signifcant in some way.

Harko

Juniors
dhurga said:
geesus...harko can't u give up ..ur site failed and now ur trying to sell ur stuff via this site ...after u have been on all cbees sites ..didn't work man ...they LOST!

f...o....fff

Do you ever talk sense or just rumble on with crap?

AshMang

Juniors
just approach the question better.. make it more appealing so ppl will spend the time on it.

Harko

Juniors
bowen_1 said:
maybe i'd vote if u made a form i could fill out on-line, its just too much effort to copy and paste each category and type the players name, then email it to you. Also i'd vote if these awards were actually signifcant in some way.

How are they not significant?

Harko

Juniors
Just under two days to go until voting closes people.

Click here for more information on the 2005 Cowboys Fans Choice Awards and to vote.