What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys game.

I'm hoping when the young roosters hooker comes on, Norman goes off and Bud goes to 7. Burns looking good in attack but found wanting a bit in defence, a bit lazy from marker. De Belin always good and Moose working hard and Rava in line for the M.O.M. Let's hope we go on with it in the 2nd half.🐉

Norman having another good game. Just a bit too big a target for half. Jack DB is tackling everything that moves and Lawrie and McGuire providing good go forward. Next bloke that falls for a dummy should end up in Hook's sin bin.

kit66

Bench
Can't wait to see Max Feagai on the other wing and Matthew in the centres - he hits almost as hard as Rav. We should have a fairly decent backline next year.

Changa

Juniors
A lot to like about these combos in the spine - my prediction is Burns will own that left edge after a big off-season. Tariq will move to the middle. A lot to look forward to.

Dragons4me

Juniors
2nd half about to start. I'll say it now. I'll still be happy if we lose just based on the 1st half. There's hope for the future.

Rob Dragon 1

Juniors
Been saying all season Hook should not be judged until the 2022 season today is proof of that even if we lose the guy knows how to develop for the future, very underrated coach imo.
Agreed Dave. He inherited an unbalanced roster, didn't have JDB available until mid season, got smashed in the "Head High Round", Hunt has had two serious injuries and then Vaughany had a BBQ. I'm surprised he's get such a level head. He's coached 1st grade for 10 years and has a winning percentage. Give the kids some go forward next year and we will improve quickly. PLUS...No Norman, Vaughan or Dufty.

kit66

Bench
I'm loving Amone's kicking game, he's making good metres. I was worried how we'd make up for the loss of Norman's kicking game but no worries, problem solved.

kit66

Bench
On the ABC call that listening to they reported that at halftime Hook asked the boys to be more patient and build pressure rather than try to score off every play - so what do they do after half time - the opposite. Listen to the coach boys !

Latest posts