What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys game

Chimp

Bench
Why wouldn’t Talakai take that spot with Ramien back ?

Talakai
Williams
Hunt
Tommy
Sold…. Id not considered Ramien coming back….

Next year, with AFB here, if Tieg doesn’t aim up and drastically improve to where he should be, I’m putting Talakai in back row and he’s out the team.

Weaponhead

Coach
Have to play the power game to roll over their middle then hit Wilton and Nikora to work over Dearden and Clifford. If the Sharks win the physical contest they win the game.

Cows like touch footy. Have to control ruck speed to limit Robson which limits Dearden and Drinky. They are dangerous if they can run after their middles get momentum. Drinky has big errors in him. Pressure and smash him on kick returns.

Play with some swagger and bully them.

blue bags

First Grade
Have to play the power game to roll over their middle then hit Wilton and Nikora to work over Dearden and Clifford. If the Sharks win the physical contest they win the game.

Cows like touch footy. Have to control ruck speed to limit Robson which limits Dearden and Drinky. They are dangerous if they can run after their middles get momentum. Drinky has big errors in him. Pressure and smash him on kick returns.

Play with some swagger and bully them.
Yes. Forward pack in beast mode
For a while
Then switch into a 80 minute
Cyborg mode
Going into a dead end street
Only 1 team walking out
For real. The game of their lives

2.15 am posting hey Bluey. Did you wake up for a piss too?

Fun isn't it.

(You youngens out there have a lot to look forward to with life's long road.)
Quigs you must piss for a long time to get the phone out, log in, read posts and reply.

Lol

I bet the Warriors are happy how things panned out with BHU. Not only did they dodge a bullet but they picked up a top 3 prop in the NRL instead in Fisher Harris.

Can someone tell me is the story with BHU a knee issue which keeps on flaring up or just can’t get fit issue?

Or both?

Seriously the minutes and appearances we’ve got out of him this season he’s not worth the money he’s being paid.

At his best he’s brilliant but will we consistently see that ever again?

DJDL

First Grade
I bet the Warriors are happy how things panned out with BHU. Not only did they dodge a bullet but they picked up a top 3 prop in the NRL instead in Fisher Harris.

Word.

Can someone tell me is the story with BHU a knee issue which keeps on flaring up or just can’t get fit issue?

Or both?

Probably both.

Seriously the minutes and appearances we’ve got out of him this season he’s not worth the money he’s being paid.

At his best he’s brilliant above average

Fixed it.

but will we consistently see that ever again?

Nope. I reckon he's done.

PJ

First Grade
Word.

Probably both.

Fixed it.

Nope. I reckon he's done.

You would hope that the powers that be know more about the situation and he can get back to his best.

Otherwise a massive cock up letting Royce go and keep BHU

R-15-3

Bench
Why is letting Hunt go a problem? What has he done the past 6 weeks? Nothing!
He has had 3-4 good stints in the whole season then 1-2 good hit ups a game.
Offers nothing more than what Tuks will at minimum next year. Poor tigers have got themselves another dud.

Quigs

Immortal
Quigs you must piss for a long time to get the phone out, log in, read posts and reply.

Lol
I have not got one of those walkie talkie mobile phone thingies. I hate the fharkers.

Narhh me problem with those wake ups in the wee small hours is that me old brain kicks in and it won't let me return to deep sleep mode.

Usually takes me about 40 minutes to cruise back to the dark side.

Latest posts