What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys game

Craigshark

First Grade
Whoever let Hynes front the media yesterday should be sacked.

It gave room for those total fools, Ritchie and Crawley, to narrate another story and twist it to about them, the journos.
Just circle the f&^king wagons and get the Captain to speak.
It's not that hard, surely.

surely the media guy has to select players to front the media.. you would think they’d be putting nicho on ice this week saying he’s concentrating on the game and rolling out a few others. I don’t think there’s any harm in doing that. Instead they continue to feed these moron journos

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I've got no idea what goes on in his head and the club's hierarchial head that gives him the need to front the cameras during bad times. He's done similar before. Was it when his mum was in trouble. Or talking about his battle with the black dog.

Piss off with this modern day need to expose ya dirty laundry. Get tougher and suck it up princess. Don't give the narrative writers any oxygen.

Dumb pricks. Coming hot off the stupid Dino strategy. They deserve to be flogged with the way they are handling the week,

Place is still full of rust

I've got no idea what goes on in his head and the club's hierarchial head that gives him the need to front the cameras during bad times. He's done similar before. Was it when his mum was in trouble. Or talking about his battle with the black dog.

Piss off with this modern day need to expose ya dirty laundry. Get tougher and suck it up princess. Don't give the narrative writers any oxygen.

Dumb pricks. Coming hot off the stupid Dino strategy. They deserve to be flogged with the way they are handling the week,

Place is still full of rust
It's like they feel a need-to-please.
F&^k that.
I, and we, may be categorised as dinosaurs from a bygone era but I don't really give a shit,
Just harden the f&^k up.
Play the game, and the week leading in, like nothing else matters.
You want to call yourselves tight?
Well kill for it then.

Special K

Coach
I don't mind Nicho confronting it but geez his body language and voice didn't come across the same as his words about being not worried by it. As I said if the club didn't put him up those same bell ends would be hounding the million dollar man who won't front the heat.

Quigs

Immortal
Modern day league is a BS Circus.

Look at the shit we have all had to put up with the second half of this season.

Latrell, Reecey, Fox, the NRL 4th place Bulldogs, and Nicho.

It just goes on and on and on.

Stuff me, back in the day there were the games we all watched and then the off field rubbish was just 'those good ole bloody larrikIn players'. Every bloody club had them.

Special K

Coach
The NRL tried to go against it a few years ago when they started hiring their own media team and pushing things to nrl.com vs fox etc... But of course the dickheads got their way when covid forced the NRL to cut costs and this was one of the first things "the media" chased down.

ragzouken

Juniors
It's like they feel a need-to-please.
F&^k that.
I, and we, may be categorised as dinosaurs from a bygone era but I don't really give a shit,
Just harden the f&^k up.
Play the game, and the week leading in, like nothing else matters.
You want to call yourselves tight?
Well kill for it then.
Sometimes you just gotta play some f**king footy, time to stand up.. the whole team has to it ain’t on nicho… if they care for one another they gotta f**king win surely

Sometimes you just gotta play some f**king footy, time to stand up.. the whole team has to it ain’t on nicho… if they care for one another they gotta f**king win surely
I agree, it's definitely not all on Nicho.
If others cannot see that, then that is their issue.
Rugby League is a very simple game.
Your forwards lay the platform for the backs to shine.
If our forward do not stand up on Friday night then we are no hope.
It's that f&^king simple.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Everything from the club is giving me the shits at the moment:
- Nicho can't help but front the media about 'blocking out the noise'. Just go out and play!
- The club complaining they can't play a semi at Shark Park. I love the ground, but it's in no state for a week 2 finals game.
- Fitzy responding to a hammering in week one but naming the exact same team.
- The club providing close to zero coverage of the Jersey Flegg and NSW Cup finals runs.

They're defaulting back to the 'meh, we're happy with where we are at' attitude.

what team changes are we making ? I want to hear this

Weaponhead

Coach
If all this carry on doesn't motivate the players to shove it up all the talking heads then nothing will.

Want to stop being treated like losers, then just win baby.

Cold, furious, merciless ruthlessness. Full attention to doing the job. Dominate the opponent.

The Cows are not a tough side. They love downhill skiing. Stick it to them.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
what team changes are we making ? I want to hear this
None...you don't press the panic button on the eve of a knock out semi. Hopefully the media beat up is enough for the pigs to get their fingers out. Creates time and space for Brails to do his thing and give the halves room to work some magic. We owe the cows some heartache.