What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys v sharks

ratsack2

Juniors
nice area, we moved to springfiles lakes in brissy another delfin developement, but much nicer and bigger than wattle grove, they just applied to council to house an extra 40,000 people taking it to 80,000 in 20 years.

sharks8601

Juniors
woohooo i tipped souths to win, the peach must be having an effect on the boys
good to see
plus if we win we gain 2 points un the broncs

bluemazda

Juniors
they got rid of all the casuarina trees in wattle grove all gone the pine needle ones , and replaced with lovely gardens everywhere and new plants and mulched gardens everywhere looks nice now

ratsack2

Juniors
no not in the army, lived in sydney all my life well first 37 years, grew up in snas souci, went to school at endeavour high and moved to wattle grove in 1992, made a seachange 2 years ago, sold our 4 bedroom single story on 600 metres for $580k at the height of the boom and built a 2 storey house with pool on 900 metres for $360k, not bad I thought but in typical delfin fashion blocks are getting smaller and price going up

bluemazda

Juniors
u were 37 two years ago now 39 same as me ... i bought mine for 316 k in 2001 i think its like 460 to 490 k now ?? dunno

ratsack2

Juniors
good to see both qld teams going down, lions are behind now as well. all we need is for NSW to win next week and all is sweet up here

ratsack2

Juniors
yeah we paid 380k 2 years before, but I believe the market has dropped off in sydney, still a very good return, one of the main reasons we bought in a delfin suburb up here

Latest posts