What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys v sharks

bluemazda

Juniors
bring on manly next week !!! that stewart wont get past us this time and certainly we will score last !!!!!

PJ

First Grade
Looking forward to hearing how bad Kimmorley was tonight.

Only directly responsible for 2 of the tries and wouldn't have gotten a 3rd without him.

dinghydi

Juniors
Comment on the radio About sharks supporters in Townsville coming to sideline and congratulating the team..... Must be a few Sharkies supporters up there !

wittyfan

Referee
bluemazda said:
bring on manly next week !!! that stewart wont get past us this time and certainly we will score last !!!!!

We'll take him out early like we did last year!

Manly aren't as impressive as their recent record suggests and I think we can get another win there.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I can only imagine how well the boys could go.

Raper needs lessons on bench usage.

Well done to the fellas despite the coach.

coolumsharkie

Referee
PJ said:
And this 4 mins earlier didn't spoil it for you Coolum?

I actually came straight to the end of the thread, didn't see the other post.

f**kin games starts on Fox now, surely everyone knows that.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
f**k there are some merkins in this joint. I come in to read about what people thought of the Sharks win and half you dickheads have spoiled the next game for anyone who wanted to watch without knowing the result

Why the f**k do you have to give the scores out in game that haven't been on television yet.

Ever heard of a SPOILER you dicks.

ratsack2

Juniors
the ladder has us in 4th spot, might be short lived though.

and no not everyone has fox so I didn't know

dinghydi

Juniors
Apoligies for mentioning Broncos game and not putting Spoiler on title Im a bit of a Forum ignoramus im Afraid , but I do learn

The Popper

Bench
PJ said:
Looking forward to hearing how bad Kimmorley was tonight.

Only directly responsible for 2 of the tries and wouldn't have gotten a 3rd without him.

I thought Kimmorley went well. Real positive workout by our blokes. One other thing that could be a positive: Reece Williams doesn't seem to know what to do when he makes a break in attack. Twice he held onto the ball when judicious passing should have produced two more Sharks tries. Guess he'll learn from that. At least he didn't lose the ball like silly bloody Bird did, and then blew up about it. Wish Bird would get the cr*p outta his game. It's going but it's not all gone yet.

PJ

First Grade
One thing from tonight, Simmo is a dog.

Dropped every ball when he was under pressure and that last break the Cows made the replay clearly showed him jogging in backplay when slower players near him were busting a nut to get to the ball in case it wasn't a knock on.

Come June 30 we need a fullback that has a pair.

Latest posts