What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys Vs Rooster Live Scores and Match Discussion

Red Bear

Referee
The mini try could have affected the match really, suddenly the roosters are close as opposed to then 18-0. Early call snever help.

Still soudns like they were thouroughly outplayed and were never going to win.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Who kicked the final goal (Matt Bowen's 2nd try) LU says Thruston but NRL.com has it has Ashley Graham

Balmain_Boy

Given our performance tonight we can't be far off the spoon betting lines - we were far worse than the Roosters.

Azkatro

First Grade
Hurriflatch said:
Who kicked the final goal (Matt Bowen's 2nd try) LU says Thruston but NRL.com has it has Ashley Graham
Thurston was subbed off for a rest so I think LU was jumping the gun. It was Graham.

Azkatro

First Grade
Also watching that game how did David Shillington not get marched after his third reckless high tackle of the game?

Genius Freak

Juniors
Cowboys kick a field goal at the end just to be dicks. I love it. Sucked in Roosters. I feel no sadness at your demise.

Fiddy

Juniors
Genius Freak said:
Cowboys kick a field goal at the end just to be dicks. I love it. Sucked in Roosters. I feel no sadness at your demise.
I feel the same way.

m0j0

Bench
Cowboys were far too good but we were never going to win anyway. I gave up any hope of winning this game at about half time on Monday night. That said, I was happy with the aggression they showed and the scoreline didn't really blow out until about the 60 minute mark.
Regardless of the fact we got thumped, I really enjoyed that game. I thought our performance was an improvement on the Souths game and any improvement is a good thing.
Well done Cows. Keep that up and it won't take too long to turn that 18-3 win/loss record against us around.

Latest posts