What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cowboys Vs Rooster Live Scores and Match Discussion

m0j0

Bench
t-ba said:
The Bastards will probably fire up next weekend...
I thought we fired up tonight. Didn't do us any good however. I don't think we're much chance of being a threat to Manly.

t-ba

Post Whore
m0j0 said:
I thought we fired up tonight. Didn't do us any good however. I don't think we're much chance of being a threat to Manly.

Oh, I hope you lay down and do good things for our differential, but the drought has to be broken sometime...

nqboy

First Grade
m0j0 said:
Well done Cows. Keep that up and it won't take too long to turn that 18-3 win/loss record against us around.
You hang onto that. History's about all you have at the moment.

m0j0

Bench
nqboy said:
You hang onto that. History's about all you have at the moment.
Meh... I'm not concerned. I put up with the 80's/90's - this is nothing compared to that.

The Informer

Juniors
effnic said:
I chucked a $50 on roosters for the spoon @ $13 good value.

Well done, that's a good bet. They'll certainly give you some interest toward it by the looks of things.

Anderson looks in deep poo. One wonders if he's now not the first to be sharfted in 07, Politis won't put up with this by mid yr. Mind you, poor Anderson has walked in to a shocking mess and was on a hiding to nothing, remembering that he got the job in Sept / Oct when longer term plans and signings for 07 were all but done. The mess now wouldn't have been much different under Stuart.

Red Bear

Referee
jimmy_the_greek said:
well done to the cowboys, they are really starting to show, that they are a top 4 side this year.
By beating a sh*thouse roosters side? Remember early lastyear everyone was saying cowboys will sh*t it in? Ifthe lastfew years have taught us anythingit is dont make tips on premiers till late in the season:)

m0j0

Bench
effnic said:
I chucked a $50 on roosters for the spoon @ $13 good value.

Bugger. Should have held on to your money for a while. You can get $26 at Centrebet now. Maybe you should put down another pineapple.

Penance

Juniors
effnic said:
I cant believe you went back 4 years to find one post.
Its not that the roosters are playing like avoiding the spoon, its the panthers playing shocking. If the panthers won a few more games this year, id back the roosters for the spoon any day.

Tom Ace

Bench
Penance said:
Its not that the roosters are playing like avoiding the spoon, its the panthers playing shocking. If the panthers won a few more games this year, id back the roosters for the spoon any day.

3 wins in a row including beating Melbourne and we're not playing like avoiding the spoon?

Smart one aren't you. :sarcasm:

melon....

Coach
Penance said:
If If If if If If If ....

We will finish higher than you. Mark it.